Predictions for the 2013 Royal Rumble...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
FACED WITH OVERWHELMING ODDS, YOUR CHAMPION, CM PUNK, SINGLE-HANDEDLY DEFEATED THE ROCK THEN HE GETS ROBBED..

So John Boy is going to get a shot now? That will be like his 47th time being defeated by Punk so they move the Rock in?
Punk will go back to being a simp his 15 mins is up. He will be like the miz. He wont be getting that wwe belt no more this year. Cena will be holding it.

Jun 6, 2008
San Jose, Ca
^ I like Ryback and I believe he is here to stay but he's either to big or non athletic he's hella stiff and sucks on the mic. Hopefully he improves over time he gets a big pop but not like what they are building him to be, at the 1/21 raw in san jose I was the only 1 around me that stood up for him and I am hella tired of the goldberg chants enough already!

May 24, 2002
I am all for someone who works too stiff. Adds some realism

Outside of that he is garbage. Shit worker who still needs to be hand led to a decent match. WWE has built him up way too fast and he is in no way ready for top billing.

Props: T-Rip
Feb 8, 2003
I know a lot of you guys hate Ryback but did you head the crowd when he was beating on cena and eliminated sheamus????I think ryback is here to stay

I been saying this for a year he younger then cena, punk and sheamus too. Ryback gonna be they next big star not dolph not punk but ryback will once they quit teasing pull the trigger on him and let him shine. they need to start off by letting him win IC or Us belts if not both

Last edited:
Props: TRAGIC LOSSES
Feb 8, 2003
^ I like Ryback and I believe he is here to stay but he's either to big or non athletic he's hella stiff and sucks on the mic. Hopefully he improves over time he gets a big pop but not like what they are building him to be, at the 1/21 raw in san jose I was the only 1 around me that stood up for him and I am hella tired of the goldberg chants enough already!
So was Goldberg and Vader. But all that dont matter since hes connecting with the crowd. You can have all the mic and ring skills but if u not getting over the crowd then it dont matter. Plus he suppose to be a beast and beasts are know to constantly talk they destroy.

Props: TRAGIC LOSSES
May 24, 2002
So was Goldberg and Vader. But all that dont matter since hes connecting with the crowd. You can have all the mic and ring skills but if u not getting over the crowd then it dont matter. Plus he suppose to be a beast and beasts are know to constantly talk they destroy.
Don't put vader in their with them because he's a legit good worker and has been since early on in his career.

Pull the trigger on ryback, give him the belt. He will still be shit in the ring

Props: JRV00RHEES
Feb 8, 2003
Don't put vader in their with them because he's a legit good worker and has been since early on in his career.

Pull the trigger on ryback, give him the belt. He will still be shit in the ring
ok ill take vader out bc i agree he was a wroker im just saying far as being stiff bc he broke jake roberts sturtum twice with hits.

and pull teh trigga as in put him in longer matches and give him midcard belts first

Jun 6, 2008
San Jose, Ca
@ Darkshowdown exactly Goldberg! Ryback is nothing like Goldberg my point exactly about athletes I remember goldberg coming in the ring takin on the whole NWO, 1 foo runs up goldberg spun kicked em another and goldberg speared em and started whoopin all of em. Some shit like that, goldberg was an athlete.

Now Vader yeah ok big dude that's about it no comparison.
And as you can see yes they are trying to get ryback to speak more and more its how you become real over.