Pre-Order TWIN-G's - "IN THA NAME OF GAME VOL. 2" NOW!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
That's right folks! The album is done and off to the presses! It should be back in the next 2-3 weeks.....as always pre-orders will go out the same day it comes back from the plant. Everyone else will have to wait for the store date! Click on Twin's album cover to go to the SLR online store to check out a few snippets and to order.

1. Prelude
2. Intro
3. Gangsta Shit Pt. 2
4. We Bang feat. Lac of Respect
5. Pro's
6. PhedyRidaz (Remix) feat. Yukmouth, C-Bo & Big Syke
7. Swisher Heat
8. Shake That feat. Roc'phella
9. Don't Front feat. Lady Train
10. Respect feat. Tha Loco (aka Anonimous)
11. Cocc It & Shoot feat. Lac of Respect
12. Can't Hold Me Bacc
13. 44 Bars (From...)
14. I Could Be Wrong feat. Mac Mall & 151
15. Killa Tay Call
16. Groove Status feat. A-Train
17. You Don't Know Twin Game
18. Young Nigga
19. I'm You, You're Me feat. The Kids
20. Make it Home feat. Skuntdunanna & Lady Train
21. Show Me the Money (Remix) feat. Spice 1 & Kokane
22. I'm So Fresh

Aug 20, 2004
JSteez said:
I'm feelin Twin G man. I haven't bought any shit from ya'll since I got the Dividendz and Skunt cd a while back. Might have to break open the vault.
YOu aint swooped the Lac????You gotta get the Lac before you hear the Twin...a must have...

Jul 7, 2002
www.myspace.com
Jae Reekay said:
YOu aint swooped the Lac????You gotta get the Lac before you hear the Twin...a must have...
Nah, I haven't had internet at my house for like the last year. I saw the Twin G post and listened to the samples last night. Didn't really check anything else out. I'll listen when I get home tonight...right now I'm at work. When is Dividendz coming out with a new cd anyway?

Dec 11, 2002
JSteez said:
When is Dividendz coming out with a new cd anyway?

...lol.. I know I should leave this subject alone.. BUT!! ..

..yeah.. tell Notes and C.O.L.A this girl is patiently waiting... (not so patiently :lick: )