Post Your Fantasy Team

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
damn I'm in last place in one of my siccness leagues... only 78 points... the fuck

I won the other siccness league, but didn't get as many points as my money league

fuck it... that's the only one I really care about

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
111-81 win for me...Sebass and Brady put in stupid work....The only mistake i made which could have been costly was starting manningham over miles austin.....

Eric Berry had to get dropped and i picked up ed reed....

Feb 14, 2004
Manningham seemed like the ideal choice at the time I suggested it. This league is so unpredictable, though. I mean look at Cam Newton's numbers compared to Michael Vick's. I don't think anyone in their right mind would have started Newton over Vick in the first game of the season, especially knowing it's Cam's very first game in the NFL.

Feb 14, 2004
So I just dropped RB Daniel Thomas from my team and picked up WR Devery Henderson.

This is where I'm at now:

QB - Michael Vick, Matt Ryan, and Cam Newton
RB - Peyton Hillis, DeAngelo Williams
WR - Brandon Lloyd, Marques Colston, Sidney Rice, and Devery Henderson
TE - Jimmy Graham & Jared Cook
Defense - Jets, Bears, and Dolphins
Kicker - Sebastian Janikowski & Dan Carpenter

Next week I'm going to drop Dolphins D, and pick up Cadillac Williams(considering he's still on the board and if I win the bid if he is still there). I'd do it now, but it's past the deadline already, so I have to wait until next week. Then I want to try and see if I can make a trade for Tim Hightower. I might even drop Marques Colston, too. Or trade him if anyone is interested, because they say he's only out for like four games. I'm still on the fence on what I want to do about my QB's. I know I don't want three QB's throughout the whole season.

Feb 8, 2006
^ you need to trade cam to some idiot who will overpay for him based on last week's performance and ride vick and ryan as your back up.

i picked up cadillac cause fuckin chris johnson sucks and he prob will get shutout this week vs bal