Post movie NEWS here

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2002
You must have a very bad taste in movies.

What movies do you like? Give some examples.

People can post what and where ever the want.

Thanks

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
if they re-cast for the hangover 2, (which they probably will) then im not interested...

Another source has told me that Thailand was going to be the setting of the scrapped Old School Dos, so it could be that Phillips is recycling a bunch of jokes that were intended for Will Ferrel and Vince Vaughn.

Since the script isn't finalized things could still change, but my source is someone who would know. Get ready for lots of Phuket jokes.
boooo.

Nov 7, 2002
Of course...it could be said

I suggest you quit EMBARRASSING yourself.

You keep maintaining your stupidity.

I know, you are just stating your point of view... but .....

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Of course...it could be said

I suggest you quit EMBARRASSING yourself.

You keep maintaining your stupidity.

I know, you are just stating your point of view... but .....
What in the hell are you talking about now?

Please point out where I have embarrassed myself in any interactions with you on this board. It doesn't exist.

You are just annoying as hell. It's like you are trolling without even meaning to.

Just quit it.

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
You must have a very bad taste in movies.

What movies do you like? Give some examples.

People can post what and where ever the want.

Thanks
I have a bad taste in movies because I don't agree with you? Makes sense...

Predators looks bad because of the horrible cast. Hangover 2 looks bad to me because it might be one of those sucky comedies that comes after the success of the first one and it won't bring anything new. They're gonna get fucked up, do stupid shit, the fat guy is gonna be a retard, they're gonna get in trouble with the Thailand Mafia or some shit, and blah blah blah. Same as the first, just a different setting.

And yes people can post wherever they want, so don't tell them to post only in your thread.