Possible Royal Rumble Spoiler

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
from lords of pain

Quote:
The Randy Orton push will be going into maximum overdrive as he is penciled in to win the 2006 Royal Rumble in Miami, Florida. Orton will then go on to Wrestlemania to take on Batista for the World Heavyweight Title. He is expected to defeat Batista and take home the gold. WWE is very adament about making up for Orton's first title reign in 2004, which they consider to be disappointing. WWE feels that Orton will be one of the top stars of the future. Batista is 40 years and WWE feels his days on top are limited.

Also, it doesn't look like Cena is losing his WWE title anytime soon as he is expected to retain it past Wrestlemania and beyond. He is scheduled to take on Triple H and defeat him.
I dont know Davey...

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
where do yall get this insider info?

Shit I hope Orton wins the title again, hes one of my favorites

I still don't get the Cena push, hes got alot of charisma but the rapper gimmick gotta go.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Click the link in my signature. Thats where I get all my news that I give to you. And those folks cut n paste them from some other folks or even get them straight from
PWINSIDER.com (if youve heard of Dave Meltzer, this is his site)
LORDSOFPAIN.com
PWtorch and 1WRESTLING use to be huge reliable sources for news except they are just prone to giving out too many computer viruses.
PWINSIDER is actually the most reliable at this point.

Dec 22, 2004
Cena is like the Rocky Balboa of the WWE his character is always getting his ass kick then the last minute or so he gets up and wins I don't get that mess at all where has the days of Goldberg/Stone Cold gone when the baby face ran through his opponents..