Polo Da Trigga Man

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
I couldnt dl it? it wasnt a zip it was an exe file
Type in the captcha, then copy/paste the text into the box. Lastly, click on the "Download Polo Da Triggaman.zip".

The Polo tracks are pretty weak. The Shag tracks are sick as fuck though...
True. Ride 2 Dis is the only track I'm feelin out of them. Shag goes!

Last edited:
May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
i was bout to say.. Wasn't it Shagg who had an unreleased rap group album.. B.U. Mob or sumthin..

ive got that from a topic in here...

Who was the other rapper on Big Bread Ent. who was on Wart Hogg along with Shagg he was aight too but never came up on nothin else.

Dec 2, 2003
i was bout to say.. Wasn't it Shagg who had an unreleased rap group album.. B.U. Mob or sumthin..

ive got that from a topic in here...

Who was the other rapper on Big Bread Ent. who was on Wart Hogg along with Shagg he was aight too but never came up on nothin else.
Are you talking about Twamp Dog? and his group ASUL MOB?

If so, I have his album 20 Dog and the ASUL MOB album, they're just a cd-r. He said he was going to press them up, but I've never seen them anywhere. I bought it off of him after P-Folks passed away, they had a concert for him at the Boardwalk in Orangevale.

Aug 29, 2013
ya I had that asul mob cd but idk twamp ever dropped anything RIP P-Folks he was at my boys house with Dubb Sak a lil bit b4 he passed I missed him by minutes but he was always one of my favorite rappers top 5 and i still put ppl up on his music

Dec 2, 2003
ya I had that asul mob cd but idk twamp ever dropped anything RIP P-Folks he was at my boys house with Dubb Sak a lil bit b4 he passed I missed him by minutes but he was always one of my favorite rappers top 5 and i still put ppl up on his music
The Twamp Dog album is alright, I can't tell who's featured on it, but Lynch. It's just a cdr like the ASUL MOB album.

Jun 11, 2004

If so, I have his album 20 Dog and the ASUL MOB album, they're just a cd-r. He said he was going to press them up, but I've never seen them anywhere. I bought it off of him after P-Folks passed away, they had a concert for him at the Boardwalk in Orangevale.
Please share!

Jun 11, 2004
Help me out on how I can share it....
Do you have it uploaded to your computer or just on CDROM? If it's on your computer you gotta compress it first into a zip or rar. Depending on what your using (Mac or PC) there's free programs that do this. Then you gotta upload the rar or zip to a hosting site like zshare or mediafire and then share the link.

But before you do all that, just tell us is it any good? Is it like his other songs on the siccmade albums or is it his own shit with its own style?

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com

Yeap ASUL Mob and Twamp Dog.. Just checked ma files B.U. Mob are another group outta Denver.

Would love to hear that 20 Dog album. Just web searched it and cant even see any net hypin, that looks to be on the low, still.

You've always got random underground music outta sac Eric!! Don't suppose you ever got your hands on D.R.E.A.M.'S album (they were AceMak Dad / Halo affiliates). Probably about 98/99. I've been lookin for it now about 13 years and never seen it for sale.

Dec 2, 2003
Do you have it uploaded to your computer or just on CDROM? If it's on your computer you gotta compress it first into a zip or rar. Depending on what your using (Mac or PC) there's free programs that do this. Then you gotta upload the rar or zip to a hosting site like zshare or mediafire and then share the link.

But before you do all that, just tell us is it any good? Is it like his other songs on the siccmade albums or is it his own shit with its own style?
I'll try it out in a little and post it on here. Yea it's pretty good.

Yeap ASUL Mob and Twamp Dog.. Just checked ma files B.U. Mob are another group outta Denver.

Would love to hear that 20 Dog album. Just web searched it and cant even see any net hypin, that looks to be on the low, still.

You've always got random underground music outta sac Eric!! Don't suppose you ever got your hands on D.R.E.A.M.'S album (they were AceMak Dad / Halo affiliates). Probably about 98/99. I've been lookin for it now about 13 years and never seen it for sale.
Yea Twamp Dog only had about 10 cd-rs of his album and the ASUL MOB, I was lucky that I went to that concert.