PoInT bLaNk..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2002
I'm leadin a life no-one agrees-wit.. Special breed of killa, my expertise leave wigs-split//
Holdin glocks while bystanders's scream "PULL IT".. I'm a savage, if they were in my shoes//
These cat's wouldn't pull-shit.. I got news for whoever views this, you can't keep up wit me//
Insist to kill of whoever wanna get-me.. Keep my homies close-by for the on going war in the street//
My foe's-die and I have my targets on those who retreat.. Fuck some heat, I'll tear-ya-apart with bare-hands//
The heart is where my faith-stands.. No-one understands where I'm comin from, keep talkin bitch//
I'm becoming-numb, blood's bubblin under the surface.. buckin'em, they won't remember 'whuts his face'//
POINT BLANK, replace ya eye's with ya testicles so 'you can clearly see ya nuts'.. Bitchs, show some guts//
Ya-fear-me cus I'm somethin you can't cope-wit.. Lip-some-gin when I spit-this, ya nothin.. Wheres ya hope kid?//
X-have-dope-spits.. Situation hectic and it only gets worse, I came in this game dead.. Born in a hearst//

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Iurknow bout everyone else but i was feelin the spit..

My foe's-die and I have my targets on those who retreat.. Fuck some heat, I'll tear-ya-apart with bare-hands//
The heart is where my faith-stands.. No-one understands where I'm comin from, keep talkin bitch//
I'm becoming-numb, blood's bubblin under the surface

^^ Illest lines from it.. and those lines are pretty solid maaan.

Good spit X you elevatin' each spit.

Feb 12, 2003
^^^^

MAYBE U 2 SHOULD HAVE AH BATTLE BUT I THINK X WOULD BEAT DUBB G..

NICE SHIT X I'M FEELIN SOME OF LINES SHITZ TYTE STAY UP PEACE

May 26, 2003
i was feelin that shit.. its got sum coo hits on it...u caught on sum bars hella later in the lines that made it sik.. an sum rite after anotehr.. its waz an all around coo verse.... but u cats need to put yo shit on teh cypher.. if u got real heat..

Aug 4, 2002
www.soundclick.com
like i give a FeeZucK.. bout battlin you dood.. how old are you like 14? i got way bigger things to think about then your wanna be halloween h20 fake rap ass..

you can have beef, ima keep doin my thang over here.. submittin my shit to labels, and still not like your nasty ass rhymes..

PAECE! OUT sicco..

A

All Out HOGG

I DIDNT REALY DIG IT

I MEAN THE CONTENT & STYLE JUST DONT GO WITH ONE ANOTHER

May 21, 2002
i dint feel it as much as ur old shit x..im more of a lyrical type man and ui used to bring heat wit complex lyrics but now u got good content wit cool metas and shit but ur rhymes are gettin simple..thats my opinion..