PLEASE DO FRUNTSCH A FAVOR AND......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2002
......GIVE HIM THE K-RINO

FUCK THE RADIO.....

PLEASE K-RINO,...If you should read this,......don´t get maaaad

I´ll buy it till,.......FEBRUARY,....you know what I told ya.......

But I need it now,....juzz 4 me.........................until then,........

How´s hollarin´at me???

DWA,....muttthafukkinnn´MMMMNNNN

Aug 20, 2002
hey. yo....I´m German,....I´m lettin´these amaericains do it 4 me,,..............

heheeeeeeeeeeeee,NO,.-...

---------------get at at me on AIM...IT´s da same name,....I´ll tell ya´how to do it,but if it is tooooo complicated I might not know how 2..................

TECH N99999999999999999NE

Oct 3, 2002
you can get it from k rino him self go to the s.p.c. site and e mail him his info is in the order page.he be glad to get that to you homie.Peace.

Aug 20, 2002
yep,...

shadhoa said:
you can get it from k rino him self go to the s.p.c. site and e mail him his info is in the order page.he be glad to get that to you homie.Peace.
yeah,I already did this,he makes nice offers 4 foreigners,YEAH!!!....but i still havn´t any answer from the buddy I wanted 2 use the paypal-account from.or whatever they use.So I have to send real-$$$-notes to K-RINO, and I´m still wondering: shall I or shall I not....?

BUT I NEED THIS SINGLE,SO...I WILL DO THIS,but not b4 2004.

Aug 20, 2002
i didn´t ask just 4 the single,...he made an offer for his entire collection,...and I´ll send the skrilla out 2 HOUSTON,to get this single (OF COURSE),too....but they want 7$ for the single and that´s 6euro,oder so....and that´s cheap for a track/single "nowhere available else"....

Oct 3, 2002
of course i have and as usally its tight.k rino is a cool dude and he got a lot more under full circle entertainment you should check out like murder 1's rhythm for thugs a definite get.