Pittsburgh Steelers 2007 Prediction

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
MzCiN said:
thanks buddy :lick: @ jazzo........
No problem! Steeler Fans always look out for one another. Keep swingin' that Myrone Cope Terrible Towel all season long! During the game I was sportin' my Throwback Mean Joe Greene jersey #75. That represents the
75th Anniversary this year. Blitzburgh started out as the Pirates back in 1933when Art Rooney bought the organization for lil' scratch. My Anniversary Throwback has been on order for months and they should be finally making it this coming week in Pittsburgh. It's the black jersey with yellow numbers that they will be wearing on the nationally televised games this season (Thurs., Sun. and Mon. night games).:cool:

May 2, 2002
We shot ourselves in the foot on the very first series.

Backup punter comes in and muffs it at the goaline. Fumble…INT…they kept giving Pitt the ball at the 20. 17-0…now you can just keep going after Frye all damn day.

Shit…Moss had more receiving yards than Ben had passing. That should tell you something right there.

We need 10 more Winslows on Offense…we would be pretty good then.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
I bleed Black and Gold 4 Life, but have to be honest on these predictions:

Week 1 @ Clowns - Win
Week 2 vs. Bills - Win
Week 3 vs. 49ers - Win
Week 4 @ Cardinals - Win
Week 5 vs. seachickens - Win
Week 6 Bye
Week 7 @ Denver - Loss
Week 8 @ Bungles - Loss
Week 9 vs. Ratbirds - Loss
Week 10 vs. Clowns - Win
Week 11 @ Jets - Win
Week 12 vs. Dolphins - Win
Week 13 vs. Bungles - Win
Week 14 @ Patriots - Loss
Week 15 vs. Jaguars - Loss
Week 16 @ Rams - Win
Week 17 @ Ratbirds - Loss

We'll I guess that adds up to 10-6. Wouldn't be too bad for Mike Tomlin's first year as Head Coach. I'm not use to seeing my orthodox smashmouth team using a "Spread Offense". I guess it's time for something new this season. I hope it works......
Well, I hit our season record right on the bull's eye. I was pretty damn close on our weekly games wins/losses. I'm surprised we won our division considering the experts said we wouldn't even make the playoffs under our new Head Coach Tomlin. Also, I didn't think 10-6 would win the AFC North. Anything from here on this season should be a blessing for us Steelers fans (MzCin and Stealth). We have been spoiled because of the history of our teams' success. Let's be real though, this isn't too bad for a first year coach. I hope our starters got their rest, because were gonna need everything against Jacksonville next Saturday night. :angry:

GO STEELERS!!!

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Good fuckin call dude. But if this season was a blessing...just think about next season:

Bengals (2), Browns (2), Ravens (2), Patriots, Chargers, Colts, Jags, Titans, Texans, Cowboys, Giants, Redskins, Eagles.

That's one of the hardest schedules I've ever seen. We're fucked.

Aug 9, 2002
LOL AT THIS WHOLE THREAD! DID ANYONE PAY ATTENTION TO THE TITLE..........07 WAS LAST YEAR! ARE YALL TALKIN BOUT LAST YEARS GAMES? DID THE STEELERS PLAY THE BROWNS 1ST GAME LAST YEAR? ROEPIJFROMNGPORJHFGPRJ IGFDOIK!