Pistons strike deal with Gordon

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2002
Gordon is a mark, he signed the same deal we offered him last year and the year before!! Good riddens then!! And by the way Salmons will feel his spot nicely and Deng will be back healthy next year so we have two other scorers outside of Rose next year not to mention that Thomas is getting better and developing into a nice player as well!! I guess Hinrich aint goin nowhere then, and oops he is a nice scorer also!! It wouldve been cool to keep Gordon but we offered the same shit so what can you do? Got Em!!
lol @ all sad this dude didn't wanna play for you squad for the same amount of money another team offered him..... hahahahhahaha. bulls suck

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
My inference watching the playoff games was Gordon was taking stupid shots not to mention the lack of communication going on with the team that he should of took control of.

I never saw him step up as a leader in the huddle, its like he was competing with Rose on who was going to stay next year. Gordon a role player not a leader he will be good with Pistons where Hamilton has the reigns. I just didn't see the chemistry within the team they had to get rid of Gordon.