pistol vs. young buck

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2002
well in quality, i'd have to say buck, but look what buck has behind him, 50 cent. but ya know Pistol go harder .. that nigga a nashville rap legend .. i hope buck sign him to g unit south or whatever its called

Apr 25, 2002
BEING FROM NASHVILLE MYSELF AND KNOWING BOTH OF THEM A LITTLE,I CAN SAY THAT PISTOL IS THE KING OF NASHVILLE AND ALWAYS WILL BE...UP UNTIL HE GOT IN WITH 50,BUCK WAS AN AFTERTHOUGHT IN NASHVILLE...I LIKE THE GUY BUT IF YOU ASK ANYONE OVER THE AGE OF 15 THAT HAS HEARD MORE THAN 3 RAPPERS FROM THE VILLE,THEY WILL TELL YOU THERE ARE AT LEAST 15 BETTER RAPPERS IN NASHVILLE...PEOPLE ARE ALL ON HIS DICK NOW HES DOIN BIG THINGS,BUT I REMEMBER HIS LAST RECORD RELEASE PARTY HERE IN TOWN....20 PEOPLE SHOWED UP TOTAL....NO ONE CARED ABOUT HIM TIL HE GOT BIG...PITOL ON THE OTHER HAND HAS BEEN WELL LOVED BY NASHVILLE SINCE DAY 1...

SOMETHING YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT PISTOL AS WELL...HIS LAST 4 ALBUMS HE FREESTYLED THE WHOLE THING....HE JUST GETS BEHIND THE MIC AND SPITS WHAT HE FEELS....HE TOLD ME HE WONT WRITE ANOTHER RAP UNTIL HE SIGNS THE BIG DEAL HE HAS DESERVED FOREVER....

Apr 25, 2002
Rock4RockNigga said:
well in quality, i'd have to say buck, but look what buck has behind him, 50 cent. but ya know Pistol go harder .. that nigga a nashville rap legend .. i hope buck sign him to g unit south or whatever its called
HE WAS GOING TO SIGN HIM,BUT THEY ARE BEEFING NOW....PISTOL DID A DISS SONG TOWARDS HIM....DONT KNOW WHY THOUGH.

May 11, 2002
I would go woth Pistol.....I have always been a fan of Pistol. His old shit hits hard...and he was the first Rap Artist to blow up out of Nashville in 93 or 94 when he signed with Ruthless Records.

My all time favorite Pistol CD is "Money & The Power". Damn...that shit knocks.

May 11, 2002
I would go woth Pistol.....I have always been a fan of Pistol. His old shit hits hard...and he was the first Rap Artist to blow up out of Nashville in 93 or 94 when he signed with Ruthless Records.

My all time favorite Pistol CD is "Money & The Power". Damn...that shit knocks.

Aug 16, 2002
I could care less about Bucc fuccin wit 50's candy ass, I was up on Bucc way before that so no I am not a bandwagon jumper jus cause he fuccs wit g-unit.....plus Bucc show's love to the Bay and Sac....I gurantee people dont know about Pistol out here cause he aint ever reached out tha west! so I gotta say Bucc based off his love for our music!

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
I'm glad to hear people speakin pistols name. I've never actually been able to get my hands on a pistol cd, but he's tight.

Haystak is one of the most overlooked people in the game. he's hella deep man. I think he's ridin that "whiteboy" thing a lil too hard, but he wants to get his credit as a "whiteboy," and I guess a lot of people don't want that. he's tight to me either way

Aug 26, 2002
young buck had a duo album out before, I heard of dude before G Unit.........
and the only reason y Pistol is hating is because dude got to blow up the town and not him. Pistol should be happy for dude cause that could be the break he needed, younger generation is suppose to surpass the one before.

May 4, 2002

Pistol is a legend he got too many albums under his belt and some damn good ones at that, Young Buck is like a new gen rapper he going to help that area out, he got more people looking that way so these cats who been on the grind can get thier shine....too many putting it down out thier just like memphis..

Apr 25, 2002
45Yr Old Virgin said:
oh, i did not know buck had an album. i have never heard of him until g-unit. all i know from nashville is kool daddy fresh, pistol, haystak, umm is greenwade from nashville? how about south 8, they from the ville? BNOC and guillotine, are they from nashville or clarksville?
GREEWADE AND SOUTH 8 MAFIA ARE NASHVILLIANS...NOT SURE ABOUT THE OTHER 2 JUST THAT THEYRE LOCAL.

Apr 25, 2002
CARLOS ROSSI said:
...I gurantee people dont know about Pistol out here cause he aint ever reached out tha west! so I gotta say Bucc based off his love for our music!
ARE YOU DUMB???PISTOL WAS SIGNED BY RUTHLESS WHEN HE CAME OUT....HE ALWAYS HGAVE LOVE TO THE WEST AND IF EAZY HADNT DIED PISTOL MIGHT HAVE REACHED BIGGIE FAME...DAMN.

Apr 25, 2002
CHRISHOGGALYPSE said:
what happened to greenwade? last i'd heard he shot them two cops....and was awaiting trial. what happened with that.

where is rawlow b from?
GREENWADE GOT 20 YEARS FOR THAT BUT I HEARD A RUMOR HE GOT OUT ON PAROLE RECENTLY...RAMLOW B(RIP)WAS A NAHVILLIAN TOO