PIRAHNA 3D

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 15, 2007
this movie is actually fucking amazing! gory as fuck! one of the bloodiest movies i ever seen! blood, tits and ass what more can you ask for in a movie... i agree 4.5 out of 5. movie looked fucking horrendous in previews for some reason i went and saw this tonight cuz no other movies looked good... two fucking thumbs up. movie is a sleeper but yet a slumper!

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Amazing?

Its cool. Its gory and lots of boobs. Hellllllllla cheesy though.

I heard more laughs in the movie theater than a damn comedy. It was that cheesy.

It was worth the money though cuz of the gore and 3d boob

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
As long as it has horror movie laughs on top of the areolas, blood and guts it smells like a winner

ReKz

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Amazing?

Its cool. Its gory and lots of boobs. Hellllllllla cheesy though.

I heard more laughs in the movie theater than a damn comedy. It was that cheesy.

It was worth the money though cuz of the gore and 3d boob
It was MEANT to be cheesy, Aja (the director) definitely embraced the B-movie aspect of the franchise...

Dec 19, 2006
yea it was amazing... i didnt say this was a oscar worthy fucking movie or anything but it was a fun time watching this... movie was awesome!
I agree.If you like tits-N-ass,blood/gore,old 80's style horror films for the new 2000's and just a good fun movie to see.
Bottom line for me this is BLU RAY worthy on home release.