Pimpin Ass Kaveo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
D

Deadly Game

ha....wont last long....i bet you cant even stop yourself from replyin......

Go on sit there and stare at the screen... (loser!)
Try not ta post.... (stupid!)

yeah thas what i thought....ya best keep ya mouth shut....

lol....ya know its all in fun...

hmmmm....What should i say first??? I know so much PLAYA!!! lol Being the honorable soldier I am, i am willing to settle all beef with 3 cases of apple snapples and a gift certificate to chipotle (hey Mrs. E, is your lip turning blue??? you fiendin for some chipotle huh ma?). If this is not enough to make you post than unfortunately you will force my hand and i will have to tell the world the truth about you. (do you really want them to know that Arnold scwartzenegger is your real father but he left you in austria to be raised by wolves. Dont feel bad. I know when he said "ill be back" you believed him. ITs not your fault. Tell moguley i said what up. You do want those pics that no love has dont you? i can make it happen. All you have to do is sell me your soul . So make it easy on yourself....just go ahead and post ma...i know you want to)

Love your boy,
Money Mike (not mike C....HAHAHAA (EGL))

D

Deadly Game

hahaha....Kav da sav....that whole raised by wolves, left behind by arnie thing had me litterally lol.....

Loca just post girl...ya know ya want to! i cant see you lettin Mike get away wit that shit....its not in your nature.......

Jun 28, 2003
YO KAV WUS UP FAMILY U DIDNT HOLLA AT ME ON AIM FOR THOSE SQUAB UNRELEASED COVERZ CUZZ I GUESS YA BEEN BUZY MOVIN SHIT AROUND , SO JUST LEMME KNOW WHEN U'LL GET ON AIM HOMIE, OTHERWIZE I'LL HIT YO CELLY.