PIMP C'S PUBLIC APOLOGY TO ATLANTA FANS & FRIENDS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 13, 2002
Houston, TX- In the recent issue of Ozone Magazine, Pimp C of UGK made a statement that he would very much like to apologize for!! Pimp C lived in Atlanta for 5-6 years and knows it is very much the SOUTH and he has worked with many Atlanta artists to date, including Outkast who is on UGK's single spinning at radio now!!! Below you will find his written apology to Atlanta fans & friends:

"TO ALL MY ATLANTA FANS & FRIENDS, I WANT TO SAY I APOLOGIZE FOR MY STATEMENT IN OZONE MAGAZINE ABOUT ATLANTA NOT BEING THE SOUTH!! THAT WAS A BULL**** STATEMENT!! ATLANTA IS AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE DIRTY MTHFKN SOUTH!!!!! CHUUCH!! BUT THE REST OF WHAT I SAID, BOUT THEM P***Y A** NIGGAZ IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PS: IF U WANNA GO 2 WAR, I WILL TAKE U 2 WORLD WAR 3 B***H AT THE DROP OF A DIME! IF U RIDING WITH ME-THANK U!!! IF U NOT, F**K U VERY MUCH IN U YO A**....B***H!!"

On a more positive note, UGK is dropping their highly anticipated album, Underground Kingz, Tuesday, August 7th. "International Player's Anthem" featuring Outkast, is UGK's first debut at RBMA/Mainstream Chart of their career. It is the #1 Most Played Video on MTV2 and the #2 Most Played Video on BET!!! Over 700 total BDS spins at radio as well!!!