Philadelphia Eagles

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
They looked sad out there, a lot of there defense is young and in experienced and besides mcnabb(who looked like shit) the offense isn't that good. can they make it to the playoffs ?

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Eagles are too tough to count out; like Wicked said though, it's a long season. That means they have plenty of time to either a.) clean up their act, get healthy, and rip some shit up, or b.) feel sorry for themselves and miss the playoffs.

As for me...RAiDER NATiON...you know!

On a sidenote: BAMMER! Jesus H. Christ on a pogo stick! I forgot all about that Doja Click CD! You still have that?! If so, I'll send that cash out TODAY! Get at me!

Apr 25, 2002
the eagles have the sorriest bunch of recievers in the league.........if they would catch half the passes thrown thier way, winnin games would be easy

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Go

T-Dubb said:
the eagles have the sorriest bunch of recievers in the league.........if they would catch half the passes thrown thier way, winnin games would be easy
i agree,they are no threat at all,not explosive enough either,thrash has good speed but they never take advantage of it,and mitchell and pinkston are nothing but possesion recievers,then again,they run a west coast offense so i guess they are limited to what they do with thier recievers anyway
________
OREGON MEDICAL MARIJUANA

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
BAMMER said:
Our defense has been killed by injuries,but that's part of the game.We'll make the playoffs,but it will be tough facing that 1st place schedule.
I'm starting to sense the same situation in Philly like the one in the STL....

I think the Eagles are a better offensive team with either one of their back up quarterbacks....