peyton manning is the biggest choke artist in the history of sports

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
the steelers have no lombardis in the season that matters. the one we just watched. scrub ass faggots didnt even make the playoffs after winning the superbowl.
If that's how you feel about The Steelers, then tell me how you feel about your sorry ass falcons??? How many Lombardi's do they have? Oh that's right, they got stomped by Denver that one lucky year they made it. Keep hatin' on Pittsburgh, because it's makes anyone who's anti-Steelers look even more lame with Phil on their side, GBR!

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
If that's how you feel about The Steelers, then tell me how you feel about your sorry ass falcons??? How many Lombardi's do they have? Oh that's right, they got stomped by Denver that one lucky year they made it. Keep hatin' on Pittsburgh, because it's makes anyone who's anti-Steelers look even more lame with Phil on their side, GBR!
shut up faggot. you aint shit but a dickridin bitch. go fuck yourself with a lombardi.

you act like those trophies are in your house. do you have rooney money? lets get real you aint nothing but their bitch.

you can now step off my dick. the ride is over.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
shut up faggot. you aint shit but a dickridin bitch. go fuck yourself with a lombardi.

you act like those trophies are in your house. do you have rooney money? lets get real you aint nothing but their bitch.

you can now step off my dick. the ride is over.
Calm down there now Phillis, LMAO! This is a Sports Forum for fans to discuss, so I don't think anyone here has any of their teams trophies in their house or get any of the owner's paper. Your the one who keeps chasing the scent of my tasty nuts on here. I could care less what you say, but you seem to Doo Doo Chase every one of my posts, GBR! It's too bad you let your twat get DP'd that easy sy-PHIL-is... :classic:

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
you called me a cheerleader. who is on whos nuts bitch? i made the thread. who is following whose scent?

lets get real here wanksta. youre a sucka and your bitch ass team is some suckas too.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
you called me a cheerleader. who is on whos nuts bitch? i made the thread. who is following whose scent?

lets get real here wanksta. youre a sucka and your bitch ass team is some suckas too.
Evidence on this board proves you are a cheerleader swinging from folks nuts, because you fail to come with legitimate arguments. One, I am not a sucka... Ask anyone on here that knows me in person. Two, I am far from a wanksta, because I never looked like a bitch in any one on one fight I have been in. I also never bitched up in the Pen and won't when I go back here in a few months.

Truth is I always back up anything I say when folks see me in person. Whether it be what I said on here or in person. It's too bad you let someone on a message board get you to acting like a cream puff ass square... I call it like I see it! It is what it is Phillis...

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
wow you bring up the pen. why do wanna be tough guys always gotta bring up the joint? lets get real most motherfuckers in the joint are bitches or faggots.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
point is you came in my thread talkin bout some faggot ass steelers. you should have been prepared for the consequences.
There are no consequences on a fuckin' message board you punk bitch. I already have received PM's from cats that post in here regularly saying how much of a faggot ass blade you are. Real folks know the deal and I am no longer going to waste my time from here on out reading your posts. The only way I would ever respond to you again is if we ever met in person which I know the chances of that ever happening are less than .001%... Besides anyone can tell you are too much of a coward to show your face to anyone that you disrespect...

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
There are no consequences on a fuckin' message board you punk bitch. I already have received PM's from cats that post in here regularly saying how much of a faggot ass blade you are. Real folks know the deal and I am no longer going to waste my time from here on out reading your posts. The only way I would ever respond to you again is if we ever met in person which I know the chances of that ever happening are less than .001%... Besides anyone can tell you are too much of a coward to show your face to anyone that you disrespect...
lol