@PeruAsian & Bane

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2004
hahaha, you know what i thought about doing it but this cant aint got shit. if he posts something and it has my name in it then i will reply to it. which im sure he will so yea i guess i can come up with something....lol

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
i got an idea, how bout both yall do some diss trackz...........send em 2 me, ill play em both on the next Reaper Radio show..........and we can have people vote on who was hotter.......then it ends there, no second round, no hurt feelingz...........shake handz like men (or the internet equivalent) and thatz it

plus i think PersuAsian should be un-banned

Aug 18, 2004
Persuasian should be un-banned, but he should also recognize that he should keep the shit talking in the shit talking thread like the "fuck bane he's a bitch" statements should stay in the "fuck bane he's a bitch" threads. I still can't beleive that muhfukah misspelled Dago tho...

Apr 25, 2002
Persuasian puts way too much effort into his 'act-hard' routine. He comes off like a mark a lotta the time. Reminds me of those dudes that keeps their mouth completely shut when theyre by themself but if they have their homies around (and probably a little liquor in the guts) then they got a mouth bigger than the 7 seas.

The shit is mildly entertaining but mostly on that silly shit. Only thing missing is some claws to scratch with.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
bobbyspoon said:
Persuasian should be un-banned, but he should also recognize that he should keep the shit talking in the shit talking thread like the "fuck bane he's a bitch" statements should stay in the "fuck bane he's a bitch" threads. I still can't beleive that muhfukah misspelled Dago tho...
he was talkin shit in almost every post i read of his... so no, he won't be unbanned. that shit will not be tolerated on this forum.