PermaCulture

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002
I fully intend on buying some land and doing this. I figure by the time I really have a full understanding, I should have my land and be ready to do it all myself. Already researching tree and plant species for my climate zone and shopping for land.

My brother grows his own mushrooms for food, not recreation.

I was wondering, if you still working towards this, or maybe you've already acquired more knowledge and a piece of land already?
Do you have an update for us maybe?

They seem to create a foodforrest in Beacon, Seattle now.
Beacon Food Forest - About

I don't know if anyone how is interested lives nearby, I would definitely check it out.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
It would be awesome yes, but the traffic here is crazy!! When people make maneuvers, enter or exit lanes they don't look! They just drive. Idiots!!! I saw some accidents here... Damn! I can post up some photos but I don't want to hijack the thread.
Funny breh, when they end up moving to California, they employ the same level / lack of skill at driving as they do in their home country & fuck the roads up for EVERYBODY.

Props: iaoish
May 14, 2002
Funny breh, when they end up moving to California, they employ the same level / lack of skill at driving as they do in their home country & fuck the roads up for EVERYBODY.
Shit there is crazy man, I want to get my license for a motorbike. But I think they should just give it to me. I drove from Hanoi to HCM and I am still alive. That is the best test you can ever pass as for a motorbike exam.

I've seen families with small children on scooter bikes driving on main roads which were crazy full of traffic and with trucks just behind them. They make a sudden left turn not looking back (no mirrors either) no signals, just go! Incredible.

I was also traveling with this Mexican chick and we just had a physical fight with a couple of Vietnamese, (didn't fight in about 10 years, go to Vietnam suddenly I'm involved in a streetfight, lol) police showed up, we started up the bikes and sneaky left. Then on the highway this chick was driving in front of me and she suddenly got cut off by a police car, it was really close too.
I was a bit scared for her safety but I thought maybe they wanted us to stop, because of the fight we just had.
But turned out they just needed to stop the car on the side of the highway because dude had to take a piss.
Not only police does it but I've seen many people just stop on the side of the freeway to take a piss.
I've even seen them stop in the middle of the highway, sometimes people build "shops" under a overpass where they sell drinks and snacks etc with working fans and everything.
They just stop on the road and get their drinks lmao

But they can more or less 'get away' with more because everybody drives slower then what we are used to here though.

Props: S.SAVAGE

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I was also traveling with this Mexican chick and we just had a physical fight with a couple of Vietnamese, (didn't fight in about 10 years, go to Vietnam suddenly I'm involved in a streetfight, lol)
nice did she show you her tiddies?

did you get pics of said tiddies?

also, arent you a martial arts expert? or was that dali @dali ?

May 14, 2002
lol yes they were very firm yet soft with subtle areolae and tasted sweet. Sadly no pics so I tried to create mental picture for you, disappointing I know but the best I could do.

expert is relative, but I play two styles for a long time yes.

The messican and me parked our bikes inside the hotel lobby, this is common they never really leave the bikes outside but everybody put their bikes indoors at night.
We also left our helmets with the bikes in the lobby not knowing that later in the evening there would be a karaoke party inside the hotel and people were walking in and out.
Needless to say her helmet had disappeared by the time we got down the next morning.
When we asked the people from the hotel about it they didn't know about anything. So we kept looking and looking and looking. No helmet.
Also the understanding of English decreased every time we asked the people of the hotel now that we told them it was basically their responsibility because there is always someone in the lobby and they close the gates.
So after a heated discussion with those people the chick already looked inside their private quarters she and I decide she should then just take one of their helmets because there would be no way I would let her drive in that traffic without a helmet.
So she did, now suddenly a woman who had been laying on the couch and played everything of as no big deal the whole time this was happening, attacked her.
That stumped me for a second but before I could do anything there was already another dude getting himself involved. And he wants to attack the messican chick too. So I stood there with my helmet already in my hand, I thought this dude is crazy for attacking a girl like that. So I bitch slapped him with this helmet.
I threw a few more punches while these girls also still were going crazy but it didn't take long before the whole village was out surrounding us, everybody talking in Vietnamese. And these people from the hotel screaming their perspective of what just happened in a language you don't understand in to the crowd.
The police also arrived very quick most people went over to them giving us room to try to get away, I helped the messican get more distance with her bike. So she wasn't to close to the scene anymore. Then I went over to the police to talk to them but when I saw they also didn't understand english. I figure I get him to acknowledge that I will leave so told him "I (pointing at me), go(pointing direction I was headed)"
Before he finds out what happened and before he finds out I don't have a license for the bike either.

It was pretty sloppy though lol there were no bruce lee moves involved there

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
lol yes they were very firm yet soft with subtle areolae and tasted sweet. Sadly no pics so I tried to create mental picture for you, disappointing I know but the best I could do.

expert is relative, but I play two styles for a long time yes.

The messican and me parked our bikes inside the hotel lobby, this is common they never really leave the bikes outside but everybody put their bikes indoors at night.
We also left our helmets with the bikes in the lobby not knowing that later in the evening there would be a karaoke party inside the hotel and people were walking in and out.
Needless to say her helmet had disappeared by the time we got down the next morning.
When we asked the people from the hotel about it they didn't know about anything. So we kept looking and looking and looking. No helmet.
Also the understanding of English decreased every time we asked the people of the hotel now that we told them it was basically their responsibility because there is always someone in the lobby and they close the gates.
So after a heated discussion with those people the chick already looked inside their private quarters she and I decide she should then just take one of their helmets because there would be no way I would let her drive in that traffic without a helmet.
So she did, now suddenly a woman who had been laying on the couch and played everything of as no big deal the whole time this was happening, attacked her.
That stumped me for a second but before I could do anything there was already another dude getting himself involved. And he wants to attack the messican chick too. So I stood there with my helmet already in my hand, I thought this dude is crazy for attacking a girl like that. So I bitch slapped him with this helmet.
I threw a few more punches while these girls also still were going crazy but it didn't take long before the whole village was out surrounding us, everybody talking in Vietnamese. And these people from the hotel screaming their perspective of what just happened in a language you don't understand in to the crowd.
The police also arrived very quick most people went over to them giving us room to try to get away, I helped the messican get more distance with her bike. So she wasn't to close to the scene anymore. Then I went over to the police to talk to them but when I saw they also didn't understand english. I figure I get him to acknowledge that I will leave so told him "I (pointing at me), go(pointing direction I was headed)"
Before he finds out what happened and before he finds out I don't have a license for the bike either.

It was pretty sloppy though lol there were no bruce lee moves involved there
damn that sounds crazy, like they were trying to get you guys in more trouble.

that shit made my heart race just reading it, then I thought about the Mexican tiddies.... & I feel better now.

May 14, 2002
damn that sounds crazy, like they were trying to get you guys in more trouble.

that shit made my heart race just reading it, then I thought about the Mexican tiddies.... & I feel better now.
I'm glad you feel better now brother, I was warned about the Vietnamese people before hand by so so so many other people that went before me.
Country is amazingly beautiful though!