People You Know Who've Done Brainless Acts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
When I was 13, one of my uncles had his nice '86 Regal taken away because he was caught driving with no license and he was deported for being "illegal." A few days after being in Tijuana, he comes back... "illegally."
One day my father goes to Fresno on a business trip for a week and leaves the both of us home alone. The second day of being alone with him, he grabs his bike and tells me that he'll be back in a few hours, so I say "okay." The night comes and he's not home so I assume he met up with some friends, got fucked up, and slept at one of their homes. Next day comes, I assume he's still with his friends. Night arrives and he hasn't called to check up on me. Third day rolls by and the phone rings. When I answer it's him talking about "estoy en Tijuana!" ("I'm in Tijuana!") and asks me to tell one of my cousins to get his (my uncle's) bike from the sign he chained it to.
When he "illegally" comes home later that week, I ask what had happened and he said he showed up to the court house demanding that the car that was taken from him be handed back to him and was immediately put on a bus and sent back to Tijuana.
I still laugh at him about it 'til this day.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
One day like 2-3 years ago I go to pick up my girlfriend. I get there and knock on the door and she opens it up and grabs my arm and pulls me in. She says, "My parents aren't home." I'm like, "Where did your dad go? I just talked to him like ten minutes ago." She says, "He went to Lowe's." Now I'm thinking Lowe's way on the other side of town, not the one that's been under construction near her house for a while and isn't opened yet. Well, it had just opened that week, which I didn't know. So we start getting it on butt-ass naked on her living room couch. A few minutes later, we hear the front door open and her dad says, "WHAT THE FUCK?! GET THE FUCK OUT!!!" She jumps off me and I grab my pants and pull them up and bone out, having to run right by him. I go out to my car and then just sit there thinking "How stupid am I?"

So I finally go home, expecting my mom and dad to yell at me the moment I walk in the door. I'm waiting for them to call me upstairs. But they don't. So I go sit on the couch and watch TV thinking they are discussing what to do or say. But still nothing. Then my mom comes downstairs to watch TV and asks where she is. So I say, "She got in a fight with her parents and couldn't go out." I go to sleep and wake up the next day still expecting my parents to yell at me, but nothing. Finally she calls and I ask her how she is, what happened, etc. Then I ask if they are going to tell my parents and she said no. After that we made a pact never to fuck in each other's house again. EVER! But I ain't with her no more.

Still to this day, I think "How stupid was I? To fuck in their living room."

Apr 25, 2002
lmao @ unregistered's story

one of my uncle went to the DMV drunk and tried to get his license back ( which was taken away for drunk drivin)..... they told him next time he came back they was goin to lock him up