Peep this new track yall!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
USC #1 !!!! PAC-10 BITCH, YEAH!!!!!!

Man, you sound like Lil Flip on this one (on the chorus, at least)......ill shit. Beat sounds almost like "Like a Pimp" too.....

Not really feelin the speed rapping though....instead of cramming the syllables in, really try and work on word choice, and make it sound smoothe....and the finished version of the track could be burn-to-a-cdr-and-bump-in-the-rideable, for real.

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
i dont know... beats are usually what catches me first... and i dont really feel them that much... but hey.. it obviously aint hurtin if one man dont like your music... keep doin your thang

Apr 25, 2002
Constructive Criticism.........

You need a better selection of beats, your not riding over that one like you should be. The concept of the song is unoriginal, separate yourself from the rest of the field. The delivery needs to really be worked on, put more emotion behind the mic like you mean every line your spittin. For your age you can only continue to grow, so keep on working on your craft.........

Apr 14, 2003
D-Menace said:
i guess they aint feelin it....

well i'm not either.
At least u bein honest dogg. thanks for peepin it anyway.

kaoz206 said:

Constructive Criticism.........

You need a better selection of beats, your not riding over that one like you should be. The concept of the song is unoriginal, separate yourself from the rest of the field. The delivery needs to really be worked on, put more emotion behind the mic like you mean every line your spittin. For your age you can only continue to grow, so keep on working on your craft.........
i noticed the same shit man. thanks for checkin it out.