Peep these Skullface logos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
Take a peek...Ya-dig
Of course you all know its gonna have a black background.But I feel somethings missing.The inside or sumthin.I can't quite pinpoint it yet.But I can feel more elemonets should go into this..I'm gonna add smoke to the muzzle of the gun.Any kinda feedback/suggestions on what can be added will be appreciative...Or should I leave as is.....1

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
Try having more of the "Grim Reaper" (the Skull) show in the circle. And I don't know what kind of program you are using. But if you have Adobe 7, you can add shading effects the red boarder of you circle. Kind of like what you did with your letterz. In and Outside.

~Fawg

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
Ok.You guys say center the skullman.I;m feeling that .I'm feeling the shading effect like what you said about the circle..It seem better optimized that way. no doubt.I can see it.I feel what both you guys said about the shading..Thanks homiez...I'm appreciative..

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
No Problem, keep up the good work and hope you thaw out your brain to fiqure something out. Hope I was of some help.

Nice Work.

~Fawg

PS, I know what its like to get stuck...

Apr 25, 2002
The pattern you used on the border looks out of place, see what it looks like with a solid color border(same color as the text).

Also, i think you should lower the outer bevel of the text just a little bit.

*edit*

Better yet, see how it looks without the outer bevel because it's kinda throwing off the centering of the text(compare the space between both sides of the text with the insides of the border...notice the difference?).