Peep the ALL NEW www.streetlevelrecords.com!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
S.Y.K.O.

The second SLR release for 2001 was originally unplanned in the year’s business model. A young Portland native, who goes by the name of S.Y.K.O. (Skilled Young Kreative Organizm), recorded the album “Sykotherapy.” Due to the great chemistry between Syko and Severance, it convinced SLR to go ahead with the project and it was released in May. The album was written and recorded in an astonishing four weeks, while previous projects had taken up to a year to finish. SLR rushed this album out to the streets and it was quickly hailed as an underground classic. “Sykotherapy” also did not receive any radio play, but it has been SLR’s most successful album online and has been the top seller in the StreetLevelRecords.com online store. Current sales have it projected at 1,800 copies

cant promote street level without its most prized possesion.....without all that...u aint shit...and it shows!!!! so ill be wack..but my name is still in your mouth...endlessly...and u fogot the part about #1 on MP3 for a solid year....lol

Aug 26, 2002
@Syko: u got name but what does that mean????????? u just like me, and thousands of others....they wanna get therre folks on or really do it themsleves...

not trying to diss my dirty, your shit alright for most part but let this kinda nonsense go.....