Peep Out My Trackz...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
Wassupperz....I'd like some feedback on my shit.....I got 2 tracks that feature myself and another track that features some of tha tightest MCz in my city.....Tha song "We Ride" features my homeboy from Santa Rosa named Young Teak who also produced tha track.....I got tha second verse and the last half of tha 3rd verse on tha track....I got a new verse 2 replace tha 2nd half of tha 3rd verse but I havent gotten 2 tha studio 2 re-do it yet...Anywayz peep it out:

http://mrcynical.iuma.com

Feedback positive or negative is appreciated....

:::gOnE:::

Apr 25, 2002
here's my honest opinion playa

Bro, dont you hate it when you post sumthang on these boards & see hella folks come in your post and listen to your shit and cant even give you some feedback on your music? LOL shit makes me laugh......Well I can relate playa so here is my honest opinion on your tracks. Now realize I dont hate nor put down anyone on there music no matter what you are working w/. So here it is.....
Watch Your back- I like the intro & the beat is cool just need a lil bit more to it but it works, the lyrics are on beat but tend to slip a lil bit and hard to understand in some parts, A hook would be better to catch folks attention. Other then that there is potential

We ride has a tight flow (in a big lurch way) but the beat needs more to it & the hook's singing needs a lil bit more work or needs to be cut out or a different fx to it. But still ya'll are on the right path and the other flows where cool and they where on track

805'z finest has cool flows and the beats sound like they are more full. I liked the second one the best......to me the more work ya'll put in the better the shit sounds. The last snippets are the best out of all! But there's potential no doubt playa keep doing your thang.

I feel the best comments come from the publics point of view and other artist that are already in the game. I always had my homies like Lil Ric and Laroo and gangsta Reese to tell me what they felt even though those where some of the things I was told back in the day.....and all I did was just soak the game up. Cuzz practice makes perfect mayne....Good luck w/ everythang ~TAZ~

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
^^^^^if you posted something i would listen and give feedback.

@cynical here is my opinion on your work. take this as ***constructive criticism***.

watch your back:at some points the lyrics are cool. at some points they are muffled. lower the vocals a tad bit. beatwise im not feeling the beat. i say this for several reason. the sounds arent panned(everything is in the middle). it sounds like one giant loop. break the beat down in the rap. nothing new is added to the beat. you have the same thing going over and over and over. use a different mic if possible.

we ride:beat needs more to it. turn up the BASSLINE (not the kick drum) pan some sounds. a REVERB or DELAY will go better with the singing.

805:i listened to the first snippet on this one. once again PAN THOSE SOUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you cant just leave everything in the middle like that.

second snippet:pAN THE SOUNDS!!!!!!!!!!! who teh hell is the engineer????? better yet who the hell composed those beats???????????????? PAN THE SOUNDS STOP LEAVING EVERYTHING IN THE MIDDLE!!!!!!!!!

the third snippet you FINALLY had the sounds panned!!!!! GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!! NO ONE PANS A SNARE HARD LEFT!!!!!!!!!!! A SNARE IS SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE MIDDLE!!!!! THE HIGH HAT PANNED HARD RIGHT IS NOT WORKING FOR ME EITHER.

please tell the engineer OR composer to use the pan pots properly.

the last song sounds like something i heard b4.

the last songs are cool just need minor touch ups

keep it up

heresy

ps look into the pan thing.

May 5, 2002
thanx 4 tha feedback....As fas as we ride my verses are the 2nd one and tha last 1/2 of the third verse...Tha 1 with the "big lurch flow" is my homie young teak from santa rosa....That song was recorded in a studio called choice cutz in santa barbara kali.....Tha vocals sound ALOT more clear in that shit cuz watch your back was recorded in my pad, mixed with cool edit and that beat is various parts of a lowdown jam called killaz by tha dozen that I put together....I did that & the vocals effects in watch your back on cool edit 96 on my computer....As far as we ride I plan to have my homeboy play some guitar with it and might add a couple more kicks to the beat......I'm also redoing the 2nd half of the 3rd verse with new lyrics.....It'll sound WAAAAY better when itz done....
As far as the snippets...Thoze are from various underground CDz flotin around Lompoc, waiting 2 be heard...We got ALOTTA talent in this town i just needz 2 be heard....As far as me I just love doin it cuz I been writin so long and not showin any1 and keepin 2myself until I started sharin tha shit and fools said I should do somethin with it....

Thanx for tha feedback once again that shit was real... peep my page from time 2 time cuz some new shitz gonna be poppin up all tha time....

:::gOnE:::