peep dis chamillionaire doin a christian track

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
this song here just shows how many different ways Chamill can come at chu.. its like the same flow and everything on that track, but christian raps.. damn mayne.. he needs to drop that Mixtape Messiah already!

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Tigger said:
Ya'll should peep out my boy Yung Ro... He spits the realness all the time... He's also a member of the Color Changin' Click with Chamillionaire... 50/50 Twin got that real shit too...
tigger...

im in KC kansas.... my bro took a trip to San antonio.....bout 3 weeks ago...you know i had to toss him some paper to bring some ish back to me....he borught me back....that young Ro...UnderGrind...

that shit is bangin....

im feelin it...

i feel the whole Color Changin Click..

50/50...goes fed...
and Rasaq.....

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
^^ ya that tracks at the top of the page

yea hes goes off tight as fuck that foo singin sounds like billy cook
rasaq tight sumtimes he sounds like a cheap ass chamillionaire

lol how u gonna say fuck god when yer rejecting him u have to open up to him to help u out forreal homie if anything for u it will positivley influence yer life...lol fuckman haha u anit listenin prolly gonna reply with sum hater ass reply cuz yer ignorant..i was the same way a week ago lol crazy shit but ....ah fuck it burn n hell devil boy!!!
________
Live sex

May 2, 2004
www.playtherole.com
JLMACN said:
tigger...

im in KC kansas.... my bro took a trip to San antonio.....bout 3 weeks ago...you know i had to toss him some paper to bring some ish back to me....he borught me back....that young Ro...UnderGrind...

that shit is bangin....

im feelin it...

i feel the whole Color Changin Click..

50/50...goes fed...
and Rasaq.....

Already... That Undagrind is off the chain... Do you have "Welcome To Nobodyland"?

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
if you trot across the archives, you'll see that most of the lyrics I write are loosely based Christian raps, and it's good to see that one of the rappers I look up to the most doin somethin like that mayn. This dood deserves everything comin his way.

@anyone sayin eff God...
Can't be mad at them for being lost. God isn't going to bless you with a platinum benz if you pray everyday in church, it don't work like that. Fact is we are blessed on this earth, and have it much better than millions of people in other countries, but we take it for granted anyways. Fact is, if you prayed for a 600 benz, and got it the next day, you wouldn't give the glory to God that HE deserves. More importantly, our reward for believing in God is not on this earth, it is eternally in heaven........

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
NOPE

Tigger said:
Already... That Undagrind is off the chain... Do you have "Welcome To Nobodyland"?

IT SUX MAYNE...CUASE FOLKS AORUND HERE....BE CHARGIN....$25....FOR THEY CD'S...
AINT LIKE I CAN TAKE $20 BUCKS AND GO BUY SOMETHING...

I NEED TO COP THAT NOBODYLAND THOUGH....

LAST CD I GOT...IS THAT "DAY AFTER HELL BROKE LOOSE"...ALTHOUGH IT AINT A SWISHA HOUSE OR...CCC...RELEASE....THAT ISH...GOES FED...

May 2, 2004
www.playtherole.com
JLMACN said:
IT SUX MAYNE...CUASE FOLKS AORUND HERE....BE CHARGIN....$25....FOR THEY CD'S...
AINT LIKE I CAN TAKE $20 BUCKS AND GO BUY SOMETHING...

I NEED TO COP THAT NOBODYLAND THOUGH....

LAST CD I GOT...IS THAT "DAY AFTER HELL BROKE LOOSE"...ALTHOUGH IT AINT A SWISHA HOUSE OR...CCC...RELEASE....THAT ISH...GOES FED...

You, my friend, need to holla at me to get your CDs... I got playa prices and the real shit... No copies of Nobodyland though... I'm sure I can come up on one if you're interested...