PAYPAL QUESTION..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 25, 2005
if i ordered some cds from someone..and i never received them after an excessive amount of time and a few excuses (real or not, dont know, and i wont judge the person) can i still ask paypal to proceed with a refund even though this isnt an ebay transaction?

question might be stupid, but im not too familiar with these things..my homie orders stuff for me and this is the first time ever after years of using paypal that an incident like this has occured..

do i still want the cds..yes...but will they ever arrive?

or is there some other way to resolve this?

Oct 15, 2004
still you can file a claim. and you should give us the seller also so we all know who's fuckin off. if he's a member here he might speed stuff up for you after putting him out there

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I think you have 45 days after the transaction to get a refund. I will open a claim close to the 45th day if I haven't received my item, even if I've bought from the seller before or they say all hell has broken loose but they'll be sending it out soon, I don't care. I do that to protect myself because after the 45th day there isn't anything you can do. And after that, if they decide they really want to send the CDs, fine, I'll pay them again, but they'll have to send first.

May 25, 2005
@flaimm, yeah hes a siccness member, but he only goes in the so cal forum...hes a producer and the main guy at the label selling the cd..im in canada..so sometimes for whatever reason stuff comes in later than usual (when i bought off you on ebay, it was fast, good lookin out haha)..therefore i waited like 3 weeks..nothing..i hit him up and he said sorry they came back for some reason so i"ll send them out with a couple extra cds for the long wait..that was 3 weeks ago..so i hit him back up today and asked whats up...he asked if he had the right address so i wrote back and now im waiting on a response..

im a very patient cat, i always give the benefit of the doubt, but shits been TOO long now..

@adolfoliverbush...thats a good idea i like that aproach..hopefully i wont have to use it, but i'll keep it in mind..

btw..ive spoke to others on the pm who said they received theirs with no problem..

May 1, 2002
I think you have 45 days after the transaction to get a refund. I will open a claim close to the 45th day if I haven't received my item, even if I've bought from the seller before or they say all hell has broken loose but they'll be sending it out soon, I don't care. I do that to protect myself because after the 45th day there isn't anything you can do. And after that, if they decide they really want to send the CDs, fine, I'll pay them again, but they'll have to send first.
you can actually file a claim sooner than that...j-funktion, is that the producer of ecay uno and all them SD rap CDs he's been advertising for sale? i was close to sending payment for a few titles its a good thing i saw your thread....anyhow, ebay or not as long as you paid thru paypal and you have some sort of evidence of such transaction offsite, pm messages, emails, and etc. than at least you have that as leverage to use when paypal ask for it...

May 1, 2002
if i ordered some cds from someone..and i never received them after an excessive amount of time and a few excuses (real or not, dont know, and i wont judge the person) can i still ask paypal to proceed with a refund even though this isnt an ebay transaction?

question might be stupid, but im not too familiar with these things..my homie orders stuff for me and this is the first time ever after years of using paypal that an incident like this has occured..

or is there some other way to resolve this?
ask for a tracking # so that way you have reassurance to say the least that your package is in transit down your way

or is there some other way to resolve this?worst case scenario ask for a refund? you mentioned you want the CDs but if nothing is being resolved why wait any further? try a different outlet that sell those CDs and takes (PayPal :cool:)