Paul Wall How To Be A Player?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2004
www.playtherole.com
D-Locc60 said:
whatcha talkin bout???

i'm just about to place an order with them, so you sayin i'ma get some fake as shit??
you order from them, whats the lowdown?

holla at me

D
I mean, I've been told by reliable sources that they bootlegg... Plus it's some questionable shit on that site too... Like the fact that he has "People's Champ" up for pre-order and Paul has only recorded one track for it... And that he has those DJ Smallz tapes priced so high when they go for $8 total on Smallz's own site...

May 2, 2004
www.playtherole.com
tosin said:
on so south i order southside playaz - you gottus fuxxed up and dea -screwed for life and they were real cds...

as far as undergrounds i cant call it...
I'll be the first to admit I haven't ever ordered from them, just going off of hearsay... If someone else has ordered or orders HTBAP let us know what the condition of your CD was...

May 3, 2002
Tigger said:
They bootlegg @ SoSouth... I'm having trouble getting copies because Paul is having trouble getting copies... But I WILL holla when I get some...

Nah they aint Tigg.. ive ordered from them a more then a couple times.. NO BOOTLEG, it was sealed double disc real CD/DVD.. they legit mayne.. maybe the old SH cds on there are bootlegged but not the new stuff.. i get my order from within the week and im in cali.. so they coo

Feb 28, 2004
www.thescrewshop.com
it really depends on what you get...if its a real cd then its gonna be real...but if its a mix tape underground then it might be paper label...but for the most part you can tell from the pic...

and some may look bootleg but thats the way the label printed them up...some people think there are paul wall bootlegs its just that the group he did the mix for didnt pay top dollar to press up the mix...

May 2, 2004
www.playtherole.com
SANDMAN said:
Nah they aint Tigg.. ive ordered from them a more then a couple times.. NO BOOTLEG, it was sealed double disc real CD/DVD.. they legit mayne.. maybe the old SH cds on there are bootlegged but not the new stuff.. i get my order from within the week and im in cali.. so they coo
Got you...

May 3, 2002
jay deuce said:
I ordered from SoSouth.com before too. They were all legit. They double charged me once but dude took care of it for me.
yeah, there site layout aint the best.. and it fucks up time to time.. i had to email the guy to get my order in.. but it was all takin care of and went smooth.