paul wall chick magnet

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
anyone heard this? i been sleepin on this cat. this cd knocks for real. i dont know if its out or not i got it off irc.

May 3, 2002
phil said:
anyone heard this? i been sleepin on this cat. this cd knocks for real. i dont know if its out or not i got it off irc.
yeah its out now, u can pick it up off towerrecords.com thats where i got mine.. Paul Wall - Chick Magnet

if thats the first time u heard of Paul Wall U GOTTA pick up Paul Wall & Chamillionaire - Get Ya Mind Correct one of my all time fav albums ever..

Also Paul's on that Swishahouse "A Major Without A Major Deal" also :siccness:

Apr 25, 2002
it was weak compared to get ya mind correct. and what the fuck was he thinkin without having cham on the album?
for his skill level i rate the cd 1.5 out of 5.

May 3, 2002
CHRISHOGGALYPSE said:
good muthafuckin look on that cd. I just bumped the sound clips, and they are tight as fuck! that thinkin thoed is too major

yup, "Get Ya Mind Correct" is too sick.. too bad i dont think we'll get another album on that level.

May 3, 2002
And`1 said:
it was weak compared to get ya mind correct. and what the fuck was he thinkin without having cham on the album?
for his skill level i rate the cd 1.5 out of 5.
yeah, but u really cant compair both albums.. i know thats what everyones gonna do.. especially when Cham drops his shit.. but on the paul wall situation i think his best wasnt put out on that album.. cuz he was on "Paid N Phull Rec" and when he was tryin to get that album out he signed to Swishahouse.. i know they said before that he was supposed to have songs with Lil Flip, Bonecrusher and a couple other bigger artist.. yet there no where to be found on his solo.. So we'll see.. i think a lotta the beats were weak.. when he releases a solo on Swisha it'll be thoed fo sho.. But yeah.. we diffenatly need another Cham/Wall album.. i think they should of went major off that album.. i dont see how they didnt.