Paul Booth (Tattoo Artist)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
skits thats the site that I first viewed his art but im asking where on the web can I save them into my computer?

No shit tho, his fuckN' tattos R' fuckN' crazy! I wouldent get any tattos unless he put one on me! One of my friends @ school got one by Paul Booth and its sicc as fuck its a goat that looks all devilesh N' shit, he allso got on on his arm of the leaf man that goes from his wrist to his elbow. I tell my friend they look sicc but I woulnt get my whole arm done up like that.

skitz

Sicc OG
May 9, 2002
Hmmm I thought u can save them from there...I remember I did it before. But tha site looks different...maybe they did something...I saved one hella long ago

How much did your friend pay? he probally charges like 100 or more a hour and shit huh, cuz he does a lot of music artist.

Jun 2, 2002
i been planning on getting my back piece done by him when i go out to ny for new years...it's a lot of cash though and hard as hell to set out a ten hour plate.