Paul and Juice graphic (revised)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
www.sporadicdesigns.com
Yo,that look good but I feel it coulda been betta.Of couse you know the bottom pics are a little blurred.No biggy though.I'm tryin to come to terms on what exactly it is the graphic is sayin.I like the electricity shooting through the text.Its just theirs a little sumthin lacking.I see the film strip in their but I dont actually get the story.Well,thats jus my opinion.But I can tell you have skills though....1

Sep 15, 2002
www.70mile.com
4 words bro....stay away from filters...anything done with filters minus the most subliminal details..are played to death...learn photoshop...not just clickin' buttons...go find some tutorials man...there are some really easy to do font effects that look cool as shit...and your pictures dimensions are distorted..It would look better if they were normal pics...
just my 2 sense

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

I like it. The only thing that looks off to me is the photo doctoring of paul and J. It doesnt fit with the rest of the cover. It would look better if they werent doctored.

May 15, 2002
thanx for all the feedback. I appreciate yall being real with me on my work.
@Terrell...the message I was trying to give was how they're over the game. Thats why I put them over a city like that. Guess I shoulda made it clearer