Pastor Troy Getting At Master P ???????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 27, 2008
Damn dudes be late as hell. Anyway he dissed p to get a name. P responded on his album only god can judge me. I think the name of the joint was Y'all Don't Want None. C-Murder confronted pastor about it in atl. p troy stood his ground and told and c-murder why he dissed, c respected him for and it was nothing after that.

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
damn there all his cd's mention war, dudes a hater in my book thus why i probably never got into is music, nothing worth hearing, when i buy a cd i buy it for lyrical content but his cds lack that was more of yelling and screaming and crying over shit in the past, he needs to move on and maybe his music would be much better my 2 cents imo

Mar 21, 2005
Damn, that dude STILL ready for war ?...from what I heard, Troy tried to slide a demo tape to P, but P didn't want it (Hustle and Flow;D Jay and Skinny Black scene)...Troy took offense to it, and basically went at P...some of the work on that album WAS nice, though...

Feb 8, 2004
www.youtube.com
damn there all his cd's mention war, dudes a hater in my book thus why i probably never got into is music, nothing worth hearing, when i buy a cd i buy it for lyrical content but his cds lack that was more of yelling and screaming and crying over shit in the past, he needs to move on and maybe his music would be much better my 2 cents imo
Troy dont have the greatest lyrical content but he do have some great delivery and lots of bass for the whip....You can get the best lyricist out there and most of his work will have great punchlines and metaphors but no bass nor good delivery....... im more into delivery these days.....