Pastor Troy Arrested

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
Micah "Pastor Troy" Levar and two bodyguards were arrested Friday (February 21) in Atlanta, Georgia after drugs were found in a vehicle the rapper was traveling in.

Levar was stopped by Fayette County Sheriff deputies in his Ford F-650 truck.

Police dogs detected drugs in the vehicle and a subsequent searched turned up the marijuana.

"It was just short of what appeared to be oneounce of suspected marijuana," Sgt. Wayne Prosser said.

Officers allege they questioned Levar, who gave a fake name. They became suspicious when passerby's kept yelling out his rap name, Pastor Troy.

Levar finally admitted his identity when officers found a copy of his CD in the truck.

Levar is facing one count of drug possession and one count of giving the police a fictitious name.

Bodyguards Michael Holloway and Keith Carter were both charged with drug and concealed weapons charges.

Jul 6, 2002
dizzam.... on that song "georgia its on" he sez "im makin so much the fedz dont knoe whats goin on/ dey say where'd you get this money?/ potna i'm writin songs/ soon as they leave bring out tha scale and the yay/ 16 onces i got thangs to weigh."....later on in the song he's talkin about the police workin for him...

lil silly knucka need to stop livin his life in fantasyland

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
WEED IS A STUPID ASS CHARGE ANYWAY....ESPECIALLY JUST A ZONE???....NAH HOMIE....I DONT THINK PASTOR WAS TRIPPIN TOO HARD.......BUT DAMN....A F-650???...I WANNA SEE THAT BITCH:devious: