Parodies

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
Are there any exceptions to this genre? Most of them are impossible to sit through. Just terrible movies. I would imagine that most of you feel the same way. But this one right here is a classic IMO, one of my favorite comedies in general:

I dont remember how I got into this movie but I love it. It's got Chyler Leigh in it who is fucking hot.

Honorable mention, Scary Movie 3 - it's watchable. Aside from these two, they are all crap.

Mar 18, 2003
Btw I made this thread cause someone told me to check out the trailer for Vampires Suck, saying it looked good. I didn't know it was a parody when I saw it (trailer) but it looks decent, mainly because it rips on Twilight.

Nov 17, 2002
www.facebook.com
Are there any exceptions to this genre? Most of them are impossible to sit through. Just terrible movies. I would imagine that most of you feel the same way. But this one right here is a classic IMO, one of my favorite comedies in general:

I dont remember how I got into this movie but I love it. It's got Chyler Leigh in it who is fucking hot.

Honorable mention, Scary Movie 3 - it's watchable. Aside from these two, they are all crap.
Ummm, no on Scary Movie 3. The first one was way better than all sequels. The second movie wasn't as good as the first, but better than the 3rd.

I've never met someone who liked part 3 better than the first one. You're rare. Do you ride on a unicorn while you browse The Siccness?

Nov 17, 2002
www.facebook.com
Btw I made this thread cause someone told me to check out the trailer for Vampires Suck, saying it looked good. I didn't know it was a parody when I saw it (trailer) but it looks decent, mainly because it rips on Twilight.

This one is actually floating around the net to download. The video quality is decent for a screener but the audio is unbearable. It sounds like they hadn't yet done post-production on the audio.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Scary movie 3&4 were the running liquid brown shits.
and everything that came out after those... epic movie, superhero movie, disaster movie, meet the spartans, even not another teen movie... all awful... just [Barkley]Turible[/Barkley]

The Naked Gun (pt1) was good
Scary Move (pt1 & parts of pt2) - good
Airplane - classic

So overwhelmed with the crap out today I know Im missing some real good spoofs...

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
dont be a menace
airplane
space balls
murder by death
scary movies
not another teen movie
epic movie
hot shots
naked gun
austin powers
blazing saddles
wrong fully accuded

leslie nelson was a genius with his roles

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Gotta throw in....

I'm Gonna Get You Sucka

National Lampoons Loaded Weapon 1 (a spoof that starred Samuel L. Jackson and Emilio Estevez, that's classic no matter what)

Fatal Instinct