Paris - What Would You do

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i haven't heard about an album yet. i'm glad to see he's returned to his super-political style, on his last album (i forget the name of it, single was "blast first") he wasnt really on that political tip.

what did yall think of the song tho

May 9, 2002
Paris might be too radical for some but he gets respect from me
cuz he spits pure Truth...and thats too much to bear for most these manipulated Hip-Pop kiddies!!!
But this song kinda surprised me tho, I wonder how the Media and Politicians gonna react to that cuz this track aint your typical
GANGSTA-RAP shit.
It takes courage to live in the US and speak on these current Problems the Way Paris does!

And P-Dog never disappoints with the Beats so ima cop his new one soon as i can

Apr 26, 2002
wut cha'll think bout tha female group he put out, conscience daughters? i thought their firs album wuz hella tight. wut eva happened 2 em anywayz? fold.

Apr 25, 2002
you know conscience daughters was tight as fuck homeboy but that paris track wit them about the police was the tightest shit he ever put out (off guerrilla funk), but for real tho that fool paris is on some real shit but he needs to rap tighter

Apr 25, 2002
Mezzano said:
you know conscience daughters was tight as fuck homeboy but that paris track wit them about the police was the tightest shit he ever put out (off guerrilla funk), but for real tho that fool paris is on some real shit but he needs to rap tighter
bring it to em...to me that whole albums dope as fuck

Apr 25, 2002
yeah it was. any responses to paris' view of the war on terrorism and bush?

do you think artists should rap politically like this or leave it to the political activists ?

May 9, 2002
I think people like Paris are needed in this Game so u can get to know more than one side of the game, which is unfortunately all u get in the media(be it Thuggin or Terrorism)!
MCs like Paris inform u with facts u wouldnt get from anywhere else if u only listen to music and check the TV out lookin for nathin but entertainment.
Artists can definitely reach more Young people than activists.
And receiving political messages while noddin my head to a bumpin-ass beat while im cruizin in my car doesnt really bother me as something too preachy!!!
Paris' opinions are just the truth to me
And more artists of his kind would definitely be a threat to this
manipulative materialistic system