Parental Advisory signs...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2007
does anyone have any high quality parental advisory signs they can post or direct me to?

i'm looking for the ones they used in the 90's as well as the ones they use currently

Nov 20, 2007
right on, but i'm actually looking for this particular p.a. sign that was used on rappin 4-tay's bigga than da game cd

i did check google but they had the same one over and over again

Jun 4, 2004
right on, but i'm actually looking for this particular p.a. sign that was used on rappin 4-tay's bigga than da game cd

i did check google but they had the same one over and over again
What Are You Talking About?

That's just the standard old school P.A. Logo....:ermm:

You Need The Rainbow Font... no joke.. yeah sounds like a joke but it is put out by Sony Music or something been a while since I downloaded it.. years actually.

I will up the fonts this after noon... it has all the old major labels, some indie labels, the P.A. logo's various versions, P&C logo's, DVD, CD logo's, etc. I have 1-5 with the PDF guides.

Jun 4, 2004
Here are the fonts I have...... RBO1, RBO2, RBO3, RBO4, RBO5.
RBO4 has the Parental Advisory, RBO1 has old school EMI logo's, Rap-A-Lot, Priority, etc. the others have various DVD, CD, PG13, Movie Ratings, etc... a lot of logo's used in manufacturing.

These font's are no longer available or I can not find them anywhere... EMI changed up their site... these are from 2003.

Enjoy.....

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mnyinyzyq2d/rbo_fonts.zip