Pandorum - SciFi-Horror

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
This looks actually not too bad. Gonna check it out!

Two astronauts awaken in a hyper-sleep chamber aboard a seemingly abandoned spacecraft. It's pitch black, they are disoriented, and the only sound is a low rumble and creak from the belly of the ship. They can't remember anything: Who are they? What is their mission? With Lt. Payton staying behind to guide him via radio transmitter, Cpl. Bower ventures deep into the ship and begins to uncover a terrifying reality. Slowly the spacecraft's shocking, deadly secrets are revealed...and the astronauts find their own survival is more important than they could ever have imagined.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Finally watched it and it was alright. Could have been way better though. The whole Mutants/Aliens on a spaceship thing is kinda played out.

May 2, 2002
Theres already a thread about this.

I'll rehash my thoughts though. It was pretty good. It had a lot of potential that it didnt really live up to. It was kinda like a mix between the decent, alien, and even horizon.

I thought the ending was fucking cool though. Especially the visuals. I actually wish the ending could have been extended another ten minutes. Wouldnt mind seeing a sequel about those people trying to build a habitat on the planet.