@Page Me On The Upper Vol. 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2004
E'thing is going pretty good right now. X is in the hole so communication has been slow (no phone calls, 14 days to receive mail, etc...) but there's movement. He should be out of there in the next 2 weeks, so things will pick up QUICKLY after that. Loki is workin on post production right now... we've basically been waiting on Raided to get out the dun' so we can finish some things up. Things are moving and the pace will pick up pretty quick here... thanks for askin

Sep 13, 2004
the interview was tight as hell, i agree with what hes sayin bout westside united, people always sleepin on states like washington (my state) and we need to all unite. fucc a northside fucc southside, we dont need that no more, its west united

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
callme....I am going to be honest. I liked the interview but with loki and lynch on production I am kinda worried bout the beats. I mean lets be real lokis album was ok and lynchs album was ok but the beats on both were lacking. I know when X drops peeps will be waitin to hear that UNFORGIVEN VOL 1 style of beats. Do you think X can live up to the expectations of his fans? I know he has complete control over what drops before it drops now.

Jun 21, 2004
Yes, Raided will be able to hear the beats before it's finalized. If there's something he doesn't like, Loki can have them altered until X is satisfied. As far as the style compared to Unforgiven v.1, Loki can better answer that question.

831... this is a FORUM, you don't have to say what we want to hear, you gotta be honest! Otherwise, we won't know what y'all are really thinkin. Obviously everybody won't be 100% happy w/the beats he uses, but keepin it real is keepin it real. Thanks!

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
xraidedloc831 said:
^^Seriously? DJ SHARREL laced that album. I met that fool in salinas a while back. Funny thing is, his crew lives bout 2 blocks away from me in rialto lol.

mortal combat, an a few others was HOT, but i just wasnt feelin em all to much

Oct 14, 2004
Is that Death Threats something X is part of? Anyhow good to see X staying cool but I can tell hes fucked up. There is something about the way he talked. I hope he gets what he is looking for.

Oct 14, 2004
If you look on the General Forum there is a post called March 1st releases. On that thread there is a cd comming out called X-raided presents Cwayz and then the rest I wrote.

When I said I hope he finds what hes looking for I meant happiness because I know being locked up is a bitch. I was locked down for a year, hes been in longer then I have so i know he is hurting.