PACKS @ BUCCS...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
THE HIT WAS UN-NECCESARY > PACKER PLAYER WAS NEVER CLOSED TO THE PLAY.. COMMON SENSE AINT NO 300+ PLAYER GOING TO CATCH UP TO THE PLAY.. HIT WAS CLEAN, SAPP SHOULD OF LET IT GO..

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Me get madd.......Never thats why I said we are folks but I am gonna have to get ya!! Just sport competitive nature in me, but never get madd trust me!! Im all good, but yea that wasnt a late hit, but oh well if u wanna think that, thats on u!! This is football, he aint the only one that lefy on a stretcher, but lets ball!! So tell me girl who do u think will win the Heisman this year?? U can let me know here, or go to the Heisman thread and post....just want peoples opinion!!! GOT EM!!!!

Jun 14, 2002
look its like this...it was legal.... im a huge Packer fan..but it was legal but a cheap shots from a pussy by all means....i mean atleast Sherman had some balls to confront and say fuck u to Sapps face wut other coach would do that?....Sapp is a pussy for hittin the guy no wher near the play THAT HARD..its fuckin rediculos...fuck Sapp..juss a fat pussy...he didnt hit Favre like that when he coulda..cuz he kno Favre would got back and punked his ass fuck sapp

GO PACKERS!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
U talkin out yo ass homie!!! Sapp will woop Favres ass!! U think Sapp is scared of Favre or anybody for that matter?? U must be smokin!! Sapp is far from a pussy!!! You just Butt-Hurt cause homefield is slippin away, and yall cant win in the playoffs away from Lambeau!!! GOT EM!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
LadyNutLoc said:
Inhale.......Exhale.......Inhale......Exhale........Inhale........
Why you getting so angry? Its just sports man. Anyways, I don't give a fuck what you say, that was a late hit. It was a LEGAL hit, but that doesn't mean shit. I guess technically you could say it wasn't a late hit but does that make it right? No. Period. I like Sapp, he's a savage, but I don't think there was any reason to put a nigga on a streatcher when he was 30 yards from the ball.
i played football , any o-linemen knows on a punt or a int keep ur head on a swevvill u gotta be aware. and anyone defensive player knows u take out the first preson u see on a int speacily if its a QB :devious:

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Please speak english homie!! And now that u have confirmed, please lay off the glass dick mane!!! I really didnt get what your last part was so I cant comment, but if u also gonna bite my trademark, please spell it right!!! Tampa ate yall niggaz!!!! GOT EM!!!!