Out-of-Place Artifacts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Out of Place Artifacts

Im in for the possibility What about some place like the provincial camp sites like Writing on Stone park, east of Milk River just north of the border or Drumheller? I am in St. Albert, so any area is within 5 or 6 hours of us. I just sold an Apache pop up, and am looking to build a winter type of unit. Until it is built, a tenting I will go

John

Apr 25, 2002
some of those are hoaxes, and the rest there is a lot of missing data. Because there is missing data doesn't mean we should jump to one conclusion (we don't know how/why these are here, therefor, aliens must have made them!).
thats white people sayin sayin niggers,spics, and injuns couldn't of made those it had to be aliens

Jan 31, 2008
i also naively bought the story of ancient man being primitive and ape-like until i stepped into the world of hallucinogens and realized that ancient man on shrooms had access to a deeper side of life and was probably more advanced than the majority of the world today.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Well once you realize that by design the system is made to keep you in the dark, you realize that everything you ever "learned" is a lie. They own the companies that make the textbooks, they own our history and they keep the truth from us. We have been sold fiction as facts all our lives. School is nothing more than an indoctrination center, college is one you have to pay for.

They never teach you to think critically or to question these "facts", all you learn is how to regurgitate bullshit on your cue. It's the illusion of intelligence that you pay for. Think for yourself, do your own research and come to your own conclusions. Stop buying the snake oil they call "truth".

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I always trip out on the cave drawing...

not saying they didn't have the mental capacity to Imagen a vessel that can fly humans... but its strange most cultures had some sort of alien drawings, and also had inter-connection to the geography of the earth, and the solar system with mathematical precisions...