Out of all the new JT Projects....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
Out of all of Jt's new projects...

Jt-Hustle Relentless
GLP presents-Unsigned Hype
Jt presents-Neighborhood Supa Stars
Telly Mac-Bizness iz bizness
Gamblaz-Authenic
Jt and Juvenile-Gotta Get it soundtrack

Which of these are really worth buying ? Im just trying to get an idea as to which ones have some good tracks worth listening to and which ones dont have too many recycled tracks?

Any info is much appreciated

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
good topic...i was wondering the same thing, I've seen em all, and they're really tempting to buy..but I know they're not all worth it...holler with some info on em

Apr 25, 2002
Duo775 said:
Out of all of Jt's new projects...

Jt-Hustle Relentless - 8.5/10 (couple recycles, but very good overall)
GLP presents-Unsigned Hype - 7/10 (a few recycles, nothing spectacular)
Jt presents-Neighborhood Supa Stars - havent heard it
Telly Mac-Bizness iz bizness - 7-7.5/10 (pretty tight, could have been better)
Gamblaz-Authenic - 8-8.5/10 (solid album, worth swooping)
Jt and Juvenile-Gotta Get it soundtrack - 3/10 (about 2-3 good tracks, overall a weak effort)

May 2, 2002
Both Gamblaz solos are tight but Authentic is better and GLP unsigned hype also knocks

I wanna hear the seff,Jt presents-Neighborhood Supa Stars, gotta get it, new solo and west coast hooker

May 17, 2002
I would have to say Hustle Relentless becuase you get to hear more of JT then on the comps were he is only on a few tracks.Plus Hustle Relentless just knocks anyways.

Apr 25, 2002
Lawz 2760 said:
Both Gamblaz solos are tight but Authentic is better and GLP unsigned hype also knocks

I wanna hear the seff,Jt presents-Neighborhood Supa Stars, gotta get it, new solo and west coast hooker
Who produces the GLP's and Gamblaz new albums? Is it Sean T? If it is Sean T its a must buy for me.