Our Side Of The State Compilation (Double CD)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2003
Somethin Vicious & Higher Records Present....Our Side Of The State Compilation (Double CD) feat. Keak The Sneak, Jacka & Fed Ex, Ray Luv, Mac Mall, Farm Boyz, Mdash, Jt The Bigga Figga, Lou E Lou, Fat Steve, Mista Cane, Young Dru, YB, Black C, Side Industry, 14Caliber, Big Oso, Al Beezy, Plot and more....

Drops in 3 weeks.....

Feb 14, 2003
cousin, I got 2 SLAPS on there mayne, check'em out if you can....even if you don't get along wit the dudes, check out my SLUMPS, also check out the Side Industry track feat Jacka and Keak.....

Jun 14, 2002
IT HAS TO DO WIT' THE FOLKS FROM HIGHER RECORDS...IT'S NOT THAT WE'RE NOT COOL,WE'VE JUST HAD SOME ISSUE'S IN THE PAST.IT'S NOTHIN' BIG REALLY,JUST COMMENTS THAT WE'RE TAKIN' THE WRONG WAY.HAS NOTHIN' TO DO WIT' ANYONE FROM SOMETHIN' VICIOUS...BUT THE CD LOOKS TITE,I'MMA PICK IT UP,WIT' THE FEATURES THAT'S ON HERE,IT'S HARD TO PASS UP.

Jun 14, 2002
UHMMM,THINK 'BOUT IT.HIGHER RECORDS ARE NORTENO'S.SOMETHIN' VICIOUS,THEY PUT OUT FUNK ON SITE 1 & 2....THEY HAVE NORTE TIES,DON'T KNO' IF THEY'RE NORTENO'S....BUT I'D GUESS THEY ARE.

Feb 14, 2003
the mixtape has knocks on it folks.....songs by Jacka and Keak, I got 2 solos on it, mall, jt and ray luv got a slap, Mista Cane got a slap, its knockin

Nov 3, 2003
right on m dash.........

for the thread. just noticed it. cd will be out this week. look for it at your local music stores.cd features a little bit of everything. somethin for everyone. the music we put together is diverse enough for everyone(not strickly the hometeam) as far as big teflon im a holla when i see u. make sure i know who u are. m-dash got 2 tracks on the album. overall cd is knockin. start requestin it at your local stores or order by sending $14 to:

somethin higher
9029 san leandro st. #33
oakland,ca 94603

if money order leave payee blank.

Dec 20, 2003
right on yall keep it crackin M-Dash,Higher Records and Sumthin Vicious record are all the homies solid cats yall got my support to the fullest but yall already knew that yaddamean pz