our local airshow ended in tragidy.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
last friday was the start of our weekend airshow at point mugu naval base.thats where my dad works.friday went off without a problem and it featured the thunderbirds.all my life i never seen them preform here.i caught a glimps of them that friday from my backyard here in oxnard.saturday comes around and the show started at noon.a couple hours into it and i hear our windows rattle just like an after shock or sonic boom.the whole day passes by and i'm wondering why i did'nt hear any more planes or see any in the sky.my brother comes running out the room and he yells CHANNEL 4 CHANNEL 4!!!

right there before our eyes we see on the news an F4 phantom peal away from a 6 plane figureation during a low fly exhibition and it turns to it's side a couple flashes of afterburn flicker and the plane wobbles.the plane starts to fall out of the sky and one of the pilots eject.the plane crashes and a big ball of fire explodes and the pilot is engulfed in the flame.2 men died.one of the men in the plane did not eject,the one who did did'nt even have a chance.they were too low for the parachute to even open and catch air.

rest in peace to those who passed last saturday.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

yeah I seen that on TV

that shit is crazy. i wonder what my reaction would've been if I had seen that shit live.

kumusta na toop daddy?

Apr 25, 2002
mabuti na man kumusta ka? :D.

yea i wonder too,my dad asked me if i wanted to go the day before it happened and i said no.saturday morning i seen the paper when i got up.i thought to myself i hope everythings safe.

sure enough a plane crashed.

they cancelled the final sunday show in respect for the two men that died.

May 6, 2002
your in oxnard tooper? i'm in Thousand Oaks man, yea that was some crazy shit, it hit this town pretty hard also...rip

May 6, 2002
yea fa sho, i'm entering my boring week of school right now, nothing better to do ya know? just sittin around waitin for finals so i can go home. my real home is in Lompoc, dont know if you know where that is, its about an hour north of Santa Barbara. no one has parties anymore its all study for everyone, shit i only got 1 final so its all IRC and 91Siccnes for me right now :(

Apr 25, 2002
1 final huh?

your lucky dog.thats kinda funny the dude in your sig looks like the michelin man.yea glad you made it back to the siccness stick around folks.

May 6, 2002
Tooper said:
1 final huh?

your lucky dog.thats kinda funny the dude in your sig looks like the michelin man.yea glad you made it back to the siccness stick around folks.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, he DOES look like the michelin man!!!!! LMFAO