OUIJA BOARD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2002
have any of yall ever fucked wit this shit before?i remember bone use 2 rap about it back in the day.i know its supose 2 tell you the future & shit like that.does really work like that?i also heard if you dont know what you doin there's some curse that comes wit it.SOMEONE SPEAK ON IT

May 13, 2002
^^Yea...i never really fucd with that shit either....remember mutha fuckas always sayin somebody else is moving it ? like one of the other that got they hand on the piece with you lol

Sep 23, 2002
I've used it plenty of times, but you cant do the shit alone, you always gotta have one or more people wit you.

The last time I did that shit was a few years sgo on Halloween. Me and a couple other folx went to this cemetery at night with some candles and shit, it didnt work out there, too open I guess. But when we came back to the crib, hit all the lights, lit up some candles and shit, it worked. It was crazy 'cause I didnt think the damn thang would work and somebody was always complaining about somebody else movin it. But we stopped pressin on the damn thing and just had our fingertips on it, and wit 4 ppl playin all wit fingertips on that shit and it still movin. It kinda caught on and we asked hella crazy ass questions to it. Its crazy but if you do the shit right, it'll surprise you.
As for a curse comin wit it? I dont know about that shit, I mean we did it wrong/right in the same night and I aint got so Stephen King Thinner curse on me, lol.
But before that I played it at least 10 times, I never believed that shit would work, but it did.
One time we even got high and bold tried to conjure up the spirit of this girl who committed suicide on my homies college campus. We aint see no damn ghost but found out some shit on why she did it.

Sep 23, 2002
TNT NAMO C-Boyz said:
Trust me, don't fuck with that shit.
Why not? Its some trippy shit, but its cooh. Those myths of curses and shit is a bit overrated. Give me a partner or a few more ppl to sit around the board wit, and I'll play it at the damn White House. Its cooh. Play it once and you'll see what I mean. After that first time, you'll only wanna play it more 'cause it'll jog ur memory and you'll have more questions you wanna ask that you didnt get out the first time.

Nov 30, 2002
lol i think that shits hella funny... you start movin it sayin.. "who ever's moving it stop!" then they yell back at you.. then you move it around so it says something like "Fuck You" then you cant hold in the laughter anymore...

pz

Apr 25, 2002
if you can channel a strong enough spirit, i imagine it can work. ive never tried it, and never will. i know enough about all that spiritualism and wicca shit not to fuck with it. my girl is into that shit, and ive seen her do some FUCKED UP shit.

Jan 22, 2003
never tried it sounds wild though heard lots of stories bout it..
my cuzzo said that she played lite as a feather stiff as a board and it work...

Apr 26, 2002
I used to be into all that occult shit when I was much younger...trust me don't fuck with that shit, I haven't for many years and I never will again, turned in my ouija board for a bible.

This post should probably be in the gathering of minds where someone like Heresy or some of the other more educated people will see this shit, i'm sure they could tell you more about it then I could.

Nov 6, 2002
inasense206 said:
lol i think that shits hella funny... you start movin it sayin.. "who ever's moving it stop!" then they yell back at you.. then you move it around so it says something like "Fuck You" then you cant hold in the laughter anymore...

pz
LOL ANYONE EALSE EVER PLAY WIT IT BEFORE?speak on it:devious:

Aug 23, 2002
Pinche said:

Why not? Its some trippy shit, but its cooh. Those myths of curses and shit is a bit overrated. Give me a partner or a few more ppl to sit around the board wit, and I'll play it at the damn White House. Its cooh. Play it once and you'll see what I mean. After that first time, you'll only wanna play it more 'cause it'll jog ur memory and you'll have more questions you wanna ask that you didnt get out the first time.
That's cool man each to his own, I just had a bad experience doing at my house in my backyard :/

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
4sho, but whats this "bad experience" you speakin of homie? I never had one and nobody I know who's played it never had one, kinda got me curious. Holla