OT- Yo!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2002
Hey yo! How has everyone been? I thought I'd stop by and say hey to all my friends who are still here! Been busy with school and shit, so I haven't been able to stop by for a while!

Had my I-tunes on random and Slither came on, and I had a random memory of strippers and Ecstasy... lol... and Bobbi (lmao)... good times

What's new? I miss you bitches! Who's still around? Deana? Tom? Eric? Chris??????
Yeah I'm around. Wish you'd keep in better touch but I know you're a busy girl.

Also if you ever get divorced you know where to find me n Meg.

::wink::

Nov 14, 2002
Hey, if you have a free moment here and there it would be nice to see you around more. You know I don't fuck with myspace and facebook and all that, but it doesn't mean I'm not thinkin' about ya.

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
I know. I'll try to stop by more. Tell Meg to add me to her FB, I don't get on Myspace too much anymore. FB is easier to keep up with everyone I care about ;-) Have her search my name, she'll find me!

I was thinking about you the other day. I bought Lyrik this rad teeshirt that said "I don't do mornings" and it reminded me of you! LOL!

Nov 14, 2002
I was thinking about you the other day. I bought Lyrik this rad teeshirt that said "I don't do mornings" and it reminded me of you! LOL!
You should get a new one printed up that says "Micheal Jackson would touch me from the grave".

Jan 12, 2003
Hey yo! How has everyone been? I thought I'd stop by and say hey to all my friends who are still here! Been busy with school and shit, so I haven't been able to stop by for a while!

Had my I-tunes on random and Slither came on, and I had a random memory of strippers and Ecstasy... lol... and Bobbi (lmao)... good times

What's new? I miss you bitches! Who's still around? Deana? Tom? Eric? Chris??????
Whats up Lish, hope your life is going great. Nope Im not around here really anymore, this place has been lame as fuck for a few years now. I just pop in ever so often to see if any new bout techs music is posted.

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
Awww all my boys! :) I do miss you guys.

I will try to pop in more to make this place less "boo boo" haha... but when I looked the other day, I can honestly say, there was not one post I wanted to comment on... which is sad, being that I'm such an opinionated bitch...

Status
Not open for further replies.