OT: Twiztid - End of Days Tour

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
yea twiztid still owns... they've never put out one bad record to this date
That sounds very suspect. :cheeky:

I stopped listening around CC3 I think. That's the last album I remember getting or was it the Green Book. Looking back that stuff wasn't that bad. I feel like I out grew PSY. I can still respect Twiztid. Still the only ones with skill on the label. I really used to like 2Dope. I don't listen to the new shit at all tho.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
The show was fucking dope. Prozak gave me a bunch of shirts and tons of promo, UnderRated is still too cocky to talk to, 1ton was hungry, Boondox was Boondox, and the Twiztid set was pretty cool, but you can tell they're grown up's now. Their set was driven by just vid's on the projector behind them. They did the entire W.I.C.K.E.D. album, then followed it up with some odd song choices(to me) for their set list:

Buss Yo Head Open
Renditions of Reality
DieMuthaFuckaDie
Too High
Catch the Show

Renditions and Die I was expecting, but not the others. Didn't really fit in with the vibe of the set.

Either way, I was treated well by my Strange homies, and the show was killer.

The Jugg's stunk to high heaven, though. I don't miss smelling them every time I go to a show now that I've developed actual taste in the music I watch live.

The tour EP is definitely comprised of W.I.C.K.E.D. leftovers, though, which is fucking sweet.

Feb 11, 2008
www.myspace.com
It was a good show. I like the past shows alot more though. I like Wicked but i dont like it that Twiztid played the whole album, but that was expected. The Monsters Ball last year was way better.

It also seemed like there was alot of people that weren't really Twiztid fans. Potluck and Prozak are getting more popular. They probably drew a variety of different fans to the show, including alot of my friends.