OT: Smigg Dirtee. I Rocc. Mike Jones.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
OT: Smigg Dirtee. I Rocc. A Wax

You Looking to chat with the bay rida himself Smigg Dirtee Or The San Diego's Y.N.I.C
Tune In On Your Instant Messengers At 3pm 6pm and 9pm Daily and Chat it up with the future of music and find out the latest from new releases to show date appearances. dont hesitate to get up close and personal with the boys of money hungry/loyalty records....

Irocc- A.I.M Skreen name (iroccsd)
Yahoo Skreen name (skrillahungrymusic)

Silas a.k.a Smigg Dirtee- A.I.M (dirteeboysmigg)

catch them online everyday at 3pm 6pm 9pm

Money Hungry Ent./Siccness.Net

also check out i roccs new single with mike jones http://www.siccness.net/media/audio/i-rocc_ft_mike_jones-come_on-siccness.mp3

and check out a cut with I ROCC, SMIGG DIRTEE and CG of the A team..

Pittsburgh Philthy and A Wax - Bringin the Bay Back to Kc vol 1 .. coming soon

3rd Degree and Smigg Dirtee the mixtape coming soon

hit us up with any questions

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
Dark Shadow said:
Y r u even givin sum hype bout mike jones, he suck. Hes 1 of dose artists dat should never be sign 2 even underground labels.

yeah he is simple. im not giving him hype, just my guy I ROCC did a song with him...

Jun 23, 2003
irocc and smigg have been in my playlist for some time now. I'm feelin that dago rap scene for real.

Too many of you hate on mike jones. He raps about the same shit as every other houston rapper. All paul wall raps about is sippin lean, swangin cadilacs and his pimpish ways. Its all good people. stop hating cause you know you loooooooove MIKE JONES!

Jan 12, 2003
hey stacie, have u seen the live video of when he was on the radio station and he flat out dissed paul about his Rap City performance n shit.

"Ladies say they like me"
"Ladies say they like me"