OT: Let's Look At It In This Context

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Just read it in this context and tell me you all don't see what most of us are talking about...

In my opinion, Travis is probably using the fuck out of this poor kid. He must be getting advice from M80... But I don't begrudge someone for using the stupid, by any means.

*ok, last week I went to The Wherehouse across from The Beverly Center in Beverly Hills cause Travis told me a while back that some worker there gots love for Tech

*I was actually suppose to meet up wit Travis yesterday,but the weather's been so/so and so was
Travis' schedule....

*About me "hearing" about Travis checking the board everyday...man, I've BEEN knowing that, and there's alot more I know than you do....and uh, don't confuse the internet as a street, ya internet thugg!

*Travis' cell phone looks like the shit The Power Rangers use to turn into Power Rangers

*fo sho, fo sho, T.O.!!! lol, see people like Zero.Media who lack any kind of ambition, so he clowns on people who are doing good???

*THAT is what I plan on discussing with Travis, but he's been busy as hell and I understand....

*don't even try to reply cause you already made yourself look stupid comin up with that idea....Shep boyardy Beef Ravioli-ass faget....wait.. want me to give you Travis' cell phone number so you can "bug the shit out of him by calling him and breathing heavy"??? LOL, seriously, put on a condom and go fuck yourself in front of a mirror, how's that for an idea since u have time to bash people who promote the hell outta Tech & Strange.

*Hell, even Travis told me that he LOVES FEEDBACK....

*second, Travis had ribs

*bitch, tell that to people like Slither,DeanAlmighty,Tragedy, AaronDontezGR8 and even Travis...they'll say...wait.. they HAVE SAID very differently.

*dude, seriously, can you please go out and try to win Jack from Jack In The Box's plane or even plant a tree or do something USEFUL with your life or ANYTHING POSITIVE rather than criticizing JUST IDEAS that are meant to be GOOD

*I FUCKIN DARE THE BOTH OF YOU TO ANSWER WHY YOU GUYS CLOWN ON ME FOR DOING GoOD SHIT FOR TECH N9NE?????????????????????????????????????????

*Shep, seriously, do some homework then instead of bashing people who do good shit,ok???

*About you being "Jaded", bitch... stop HIDING the REAL word, which is *pulls out of pocket* yeah... it's JEALOUSY!!! And you know what? this is some stupid-ass shit to be jealous of...ya know that??? Why be jealous of me being a Juggalo that busts his ass to promoting Strange Music projects more than u ever did???

*and it eats you up to know that I'm getting more respect by these people on this board and by Strange Music and why???

*-My "Yadda, yadda,yadda"'s are something called FEEDBACK....anything wrong about feedback??? Strange always wants feedback... rather than posts of you AGAIN bitching about people doing GOOD SHIT for Strange Music.
lol, seems like "the Fern" has been doing more promotions than you bitching over and over again.

*it seems like Zero.Media gots MizeryU and Betthatstang on his nuts, them 3 should just do the 3-way scene from "Y Tu Mama Tambien" or something...how could you 2 support a guy who bashes people who do GOOD SHIT for Strange Music??? maybe the rumors of Zero.Media calling Tech N9ne "fake" ARE true?????

*great question...as u know, Tech's been busy as hell and has been lagging on finishing or even starting his album cause of many reasons, his tour starting up again.... The Gathering Of The Juggalos coming up in July, a Possible Dark Lotus tour...plus the fact that he's moving here to Cali.... Tech's been busy as hell, but he STILL NEEDS TO GET A CELL PHONE!! LOL!!

*but yeah, yesterday was fun as hell, but dammit!! TECH'S country-ass NEEDS TO GET A DAMN CELL PHONE ALREADY!!!!

*I carry atleast about a box or 2 of samplers along withposters and fliers just in case I see people who are interested or if I'm doing some errands, a store would want some or something, ya know?? So yeah, I guess it's some what of a full-time job, but it's fun as hell.

This is just for anyone who didn't see the running theme earlier.

Sep 16, 2002
damn, so when are you and Shep gonna get married???? Are u gonna read one of your poems to him before you guys kiss??? fuckin flamin hot cheetos-ass fagets!! it's great that you and Shep have openly came out of the closet on this messageboard!! *clap clap clap*

Sep 16, 2002
umm no bitch, I got a girlfriend and a penis... you and Zero.Media are the ones hanging off each other's dicks by typing all this shit on the messageboard for everyone to see, but guess what??
I'm DONE... I ain't replying to you haters' stupidity unless it's something really bad... I'm gonna keep posting pics and doing reports, so fuck all u haters. I'm DONE arguing with you all for now.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
"go fuck yourself, get a life and stop clownin on me for supporting Tech N9ne, bitch...see your faget-ass can't even answer why you even clown on me for doing something POSITIVE for Tech N9ne... you fuckin homo...go to hell and tell Mizzou I said Hi, bitch "

lol... look at this fool. i clown you not for promoting tech, but for how you do it and how you act..... "tech needs to get a cell phone..lol..." it's one thing to be a fan, another to be obsessed

Nov 14, 2002
damn, so when are you and Shep gonna get married???? Are u gonna read one of your poems to him before you guys kiss??? fuckin flamin hot cheetos-ass fagets!! it's great that you and Shep have openly came out of the closet on this messageboard!! *clap clap clap*
As a representative of Strange Music, I'd think it would be wise to cool it on the homophobic remarks.

I ain't replying to you haters' stupidity unless it's something really bad...
Yeah... LoL. I've heard that before.

Nov 14, 2002
why don't you 2 just IM each other instead of going back and forth, get off me and Zero.Media's nuts with that messageboard feuding shit.
Then....
I don't have the freedom to type whatever I want just cause the "all mighty" Shep said so??? who the fuck are YOU to think that you can control what I type about,bitch??? yeah... cause all you do is BITCH...It's called an OPINION.... I don't go on your posts trying to tell you what to type.

Sigh.

Nov 14, 2002
if I saw you there, I'd fuck you up not for hating on juggalos or ICP but for dis-respecting me and my hard work doing all this promotion....same shit goes for everyone else on this board who talks shit about my hard work and has the balls to TYPE shit instead of (I BET) DO shit.