OT:L.A.P.D. ruins Dead Prez, KRS ONE & Rass Kass Concert....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
I attended the outdoor concert last night in downtown L.A....it was an event to remember all deceased rappers such as 2pac, Biggie, Jam Master J, ODB, etc. and to represent unity with hip hop music... It was also a charity benefit for Hurricane Katrina....KRS' set was really really good, it included the legendary rapper Busy Bee. Fellow Carson native Rass Kass' set was also dope as hell, but towards the end, a fuckin LAPD hellicopter started circling the venue, shining it's night suns at us from above and told us that the venue was surrounded by cops telling us to stop the concert and evacuate just because the music was loud. The whole night was an awesome night filled with knowledge and anti-BUSH stuff aswell....even a representative from the Nation of Islam came up stage and told everyone that October 16th shall be a memorable day for all minorities...which will be crazier than the million man march when him and many many others go to Washington D.C. to protest about alot of stuff from the WAR to that muslim guy who got beat by the LAPD just for helping a victim in compton after a shoot-out or something...It was all a great vibe... no fights at all... yet, the LAPD had to stop and ruin everything right before Dead Prez was about to perform. The host, who was this cool Indian or Native American guy did a good job calming down the crowd telling all of us to not start some shit with the police outside or else that will give them an excuse to arrest all of us. So we all go outside and see the whole street lined up with about 20 cops with their cop cars who were all noticeably all white. Everyone just started shouting at them saying shit like:"Man, you guys are stopping an event about UNITY and a charity event for the Hurricane victims!!" and "WHEN WE have an emergency, ya'll come 1 hour late, but have the nerve to ALL come down here to stop what!?". for more info, hit up www.ThaFormula.com props to them for putting out a GREAT concert filled with ALL RACES before it got ruined by the fuckin pigs.

Feb 12, 2004
i do..
it is very very irritating and very unfair whats going on..
here in israel every other festivel\party is being closed by the police because it is "too loud"..
and i say WTF??? you gave the permission and now you are closing the event.. fuck that..

the police has gone tooooooo far a few months ago..
they closed a performance of infected mushroom(!) which was produced by this big celular company (orange partner) ( early in the event faithless performed) and it was located in the fucking port - there is no chance that it was too loud..

yes.. i know it doesnt belong to this forum but since you brought the subject i had say whats on my heart..

FUCK THE POLICE

Aug 21, 2002
I feel ya Juggamuguloxxout...

People think that this shit is a game. Racism is tough and hits hard, but that is something that cant be talked about especially any one thing that pertains to Bush without someone swinging from his ball ropes like t9anghellic420 did Tech. I said my peace weeks ago, now the true colors are starting to show. But I am the one thats wrong. Do your do, the fact that you are stating what you did and your not Black makes it that much more valid.

Only God can save us...

P.S. it does belong in this forum. We arent in no fucking box, whats so wrong with witnessing the real world and whats really going on. Raise the blinds and look out the window... What are you people so afraid of???

Feb 12, 2004
MasZive said:
Only God can save us...

P.S. it does belong in this forum. We arent in no fucking box, whats so wrong with witnessing the real world and whats really going on. Raise the blinds and look out the window... What are you people so afraid of???
AMEN

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
MasZive said:
I feel ya Juggamuguloxxout...

People think that this shit is a game. Racism is tough and hits hard, but that is something that cant be talked about especially any one thing that pertains to Bush without someone swinging from his ball ropes like t9anghellic420 did Tech. I said my peace weeks ago, now the true colors are starting to show. But I am the one thats wrong. Do your do, the fact that you are stating what you did and your not Black makes it that much more valid.

Only God can save us...

You're not wrong. Anyone who can't see or think or have no shame with what they do are just BAD PEOPLE.

There's alot of BAD PEOPLE here.

That's why this place sucks.

Sep 16, 2002
JLMACN said:
"JL doesnt care about dogeaters"

I'm surprised that you're bitching over an OT post that has NOTHING to do about JUGGALOS...., you obviously can't stand me and have the time to bitch and complain about a HUrricane Katrina Charity Event concert...you're so fuckin ignorant man.

"who gives a shit"-JLMACN

many people give a shit about the negative outcomes of Hurricane Katrina...you obviously don't because you're sitting in your comfortable home not giving a shit about anything but yourself.

Oct 9, 2002
JuggalOutkAxt said:
many people give a shit about the negative outcomes of Hurricane Katrina...you obviously don't because you're sitting in your comfortable home not giving a shit about anything but yourself.
your not talking about hurricane katrina... you are talkin about how gay the L.A.P.D. is....

like JL said "who cares"

get over it thats how that department has been... not like it is new or somethin

Oct 16, 2004
small town cops can be just as bad. when i lived in illinois the cops in one town did not like you sitting in your car outside a fast food place because they thought it was a sign of gang activity. Also my ex brother in law was yanked out of his car by the pigs when he waz listening to snoop dogg outside of a pizza place when he waz waiting for my little sister to get the pizza.