OT: Chamillionaire 2011 - 12

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 27, 2004
Brand New Everything

Somebody ask Koopa if he wants to sign w/ Strange...I think they are both on tha same level, business-wise. Rhyming, they are both very polished on tha mic, but Tech's "stage show is off tha hook". I think Cham, plus a Krayzie Bone signing would be a huge uplift for Strange Music in 2011 - 2012 1ne can only dream though.

Jan 29, 2006
and at the OG poster, why would we ask him if he wants to sign to strange, should that be something that comes from....oh i dunno....STRANGE themselves?

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
Kutty sounds like Bun-B a Little
lol didnt i post that a while back then a bunch of nut riders freaked out lol my 1st impression was on the song i heard was like this dude kinda sounds like bun b he doesnt now his flows too complex yea nothing alike....

but yea cham isnt strange hes pretty normal and is gonna do fine on his own

Nov 14, 2009
I've wanted a Chamillionaire & Tech collabo for years!
I'm honestly kinda shocked it didn't happen yet! I'm Not really into Cham's music but it would still be sick for tech if they did collab. It's like the thing with Lil Wayne, I'm not a fan of his music at all. But When that track with Tech comes out, Tech will be huge. I mean He's huge now just imagine when that jam comes out.