OT: Brittany Murphy Dead

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2005
On Xbox live some kid brought this up so I was like.
"I was planning on finding the burial site and....well.. you know" and like 10 motherfuckers were like
"Im in

Nov 14, 2002
On Xbox live some kid brought this up so I was like.
"I was planning on finding the burial site and....well.. you know" and like 10 motherfuckers were like
"Im in!"

Nov 14, 2002
This post is going to throw the whole thread off whack and I'm sorry for that, but re: what Slither said...

Why do we need to show respect to people who we know nothing about just because they're dead? How do I know that Britney Murphy didn't have 52 abortions, stab people with AIDS needles, steal bread from Cambodians and cause the red ring of death on my Xbox?

I never really understood why it's so horrible to make a joke about someone just because they're dead. I don't think any comments we make are going to be making it back to her family or friends... why should I act like she deserves any respect from me when I never got any from her?

Oct 6, 2008
This post is going to throw the whole thread off whack and I'm sorry for that, but re: what Slither said...

Why do we need to show respect to people who we know nothing about just because they're dead? How do I know that Britney Murphy didn't have 52 abortions, stab people with AIDS needles, steal bread from Cambodians and cause the red ring of death on my Xbox?

I never really understood why it's so horrible to make a joke about someone just because they're dead. I don't think any comments we make are going to be making it back to her family or friends... why should I act like she deserves any respect from me when I never got any from her?
Excellent point.

I guess tradionally, it's not "right" to disrespect the dead.

IDK why, just is..

Really good point though..

Status
Not open for further replies.