OT: 16 BARS contest judged by Lil John, Timbaland, etc.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 19, 2005
horrible beats...but jsquared...your boy flows tight...and as far as lil jon bein a judge...worst thing they couldve done...anyways...they jus got him in there anyways cuz he has a beat on it...though it seems like the best on out of the four...he has no place to judge lyrics and flow though...

Sep 16, 2002
Kawnar said:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=189053

this was done very quickly...and i probally should take more time on it....cause I wrote it then recorded it imediatly....which its hard to spit it flawless without knowing it....but yeah whatever

DAMN, Kawnar, I'm really digginyour 16 bars entrance track!!! good luck to you and everyone else on this board that has entered this contest!!

Jun 17, 2004
www.soundclick.com
The Worst 2005 said:
Kawnar....that is off the fuckin hook man...but like the sayin goes...we are our worst critics...keep that shit up homie...youll blow it up
JuggalOutkAxt said:
DAMN, Kawnar, I'm really digginyour 16 bars entrance track!!! good luck to you and everyone else on this board that has entered this contest!!
wow, thanks... I guess I'll enter it now